95T/110T WB Quality of Life Changes

AstrayE

Hello, I think a wandering boss change is helpful not only for new players but also existing ones. My suggested change is to rotate the appearances of wandering bosses. For example:

Monday - Frisaya - Gailett
Tuesday - Erros - Kiriyata
Wednesday - Arrons - Pachy
Thursday - Venom - Casto
Friday - Oupella - Mithos

Saturday - Azula - Frisaya

The order or pairings is up to you guys, but the purpose of this change is to reduce the RNG. Sometimes I do WB hunts and I do not get a single Gailett, sometimes every WB is Mithos, Sometimes I get Gailett but not the other bosses I need. This can also be a good change for 95t bosses. That's all and thank you for reading.

• Like 4

• AstrayE changed the title to 95T/110T WB Quality of Life Changes
  • 2 weeks later...
  • VGN GM

I don't plan to make changes such as these in my current plans.

These bosses are designed to spawn like this and follow a similar system to how the 70-S trials did this content.

It's good to have things to hunt daily to advance your equipment options and none of these sets are an absolute must to play the game. So it's a good thing to keep people playing / hunting to improve there character when they have completed there main gears.

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I've been very busy with patch work and didn't see this post.

Edit: To add, these bosses are not designed for people to buy/sell and with similar conditions at 75 cap people rarely bought them. However, if you have people with a lot of cash and a lot of impatience then you will get people trying to buy it. I remember some of the rich players in the server I played paying people for Kimba kills and thats a boss that was up pretty much always alive and you knew where he was. Some people just have more money than patience/sense.

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

I don't plan to make changes such as these in my current plans.

These bosses are designed to spawn like this and follow a similar system to how the 70-S trials did this content.

It's good to have things to hunt daily to advance your equipment options and none of these sets are an absolute must to play the game. So it's a good thing to keep people playing / hunting to improve there character when they have completed there main gears.

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I've been very busy with patch work and didn't see this post.

Edit: To add, these bosses are not designed for people to buy/sell and with similar conditions at 75 cap people rarely bought them. However, if you have people with a lot of cash and a lot of impatience then you will get people trying to buy it. I remember some of the rich players in the server I played paying people for Kimba kills and thats a boss that was up pretty much always alive and you knew where he was. Some people just have more money than patience/sense.

While I have different opinions on 110T gears (Armor and Accessories) not being absolute must to play the game, well at least for those people who cannot afford to skip directly to 115 gears, I respect the decision of not implementing such changes. Thanks for the replies and have a good day!