Question about Lv100/115 yellow weapons and armor

eljay24

Hi all. I am a fairly new player and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I want to know how to get the yellow weapons and armor that I always see other players wearing. Specifically the Axe of Oblivion and Awaken Rampaging Fire Set/Evil Conqueror Set. I'm still using the Vendetta Training items i got a while back. Thanks!

• VGN GM

The Vendetta Training items are designed to get you towards the end game so you can begin your adventure to gearing up.

I will suggest that if you have completed the quest line you should be around level 120 to look into getting some of the weapons from the Demon Stone Exchange found in the final map Death Mountains. These weapons are good to get as a starting point so that you can then join parties for Haven of Oblivion and Abyss.

You might also want to try and obtain one or two Awaken level 95 armor sets too as another base line set. These sets can be fortified for free and you need to complete them all for end game for the permenant stat titles.

I would recommend either joining a guild that is active or finding a small group of friends that you can talk with and ask for advice as replies here might be a lot slower. Although I'll be happy to answer any questions when I can.

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

The Vendetta Training items are designed to get you towards the end game so you can begin your adventure to gearing up.

I will suggest that if you have completed the quest line you should be around level 120 to look into getting some of the weapons from the Demon Stone Exchange found in the final map Death Mountains. These weapons are good to get as a starting point so that you can then join parties for Haven of Oblivion and Abyss.

You might also want to try and obtain one or two Awaken level 95 armor sets too as another base line set. These sets can be fortified for free and you need to complete them all for end game for the permenant stat titles.

I would recommend either joining a guild that is active or finding a small group of friends that you can talk with and ask for advice as replies here might be a lot slower. Although I'll be happy to answer any questions when I can.

Thanks for the reply Jordan. I have asked guildies and they suggested the Lv113 orange sets from Pyro/Arthur Hammer. I have looked into it and they have quite good bonuses and i was told too that they are required to get the Lv115 yellow sets. I think i'll try to get the orange sets first but i'll also check out your suggestions especially the weapons you mentioned.

Thanks and cheers!

• Like 1