[Feedback] Patch v104

Jordan

Kills wont being showed on end fight.
Win rate % isn't working apparently.
Crystals still get dmg reduced for a while even when players die.
Map ''Toxic Marsh Battlefield'' have few collision bugs when you get knockback you stuck on wall and need die or leave. 

Overall opinion:
System is amazing , looks cool new winning condition but it might be more tested.
Time zone still issue for this for some EU players and Asia still can't play. (Sadly)
Map is a bit confuse depending on graphic quality people using, its too much information on map, but i think tis just because its new and people don't play much on high graphic.
Crystal's HP are insane but can't say its bad since we had only 1 side trying.

Didn't had enough time to test but hope it helps.

• VGN GM
Just now, infecttado said:

Win rate % isn't working apparently.

If you read the rules of the map the win rate only applies if the attackers win the match. The attackers did not win therefore the defenders are defaulted to the winner.

1 minute ago, infecttado said:

Crystal's HP are insane but can't say its bad since we had only 1 side trying.

I mean the crystals are designed to take a beating from atleast 1 party of players and sadly that just didn't happen. Plus the guard wasn't killed and there was plenty of defenders nearby giving the crystal DMG reduction.

Sadly this wasn't really a good showing as I was there the whole time and the mode is designed to have multiple guilds vs a single guild. However, the attacking side had less players in total than the defending team which just shouldn't be the case realistically. So this was basically the equivalent as a cap war in my books. Hopefully tommorow has a better showing.

• Like 1

• VGN GM

Just to add here, we have applied the following changes as of today:

• We have reduced the Crystal and Monsters health in Battlegrounds significantly.
  • We have fixed some bugs regarding the DMG Reduction given to crystals in Guild Elimination.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy!

• Thanks 1

• Jordan unpinned this topic