Ellis Repeatable Quests schedule

Lendsy

Here you can see spawn time of all Ellis repeatable quests: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwaYbjhomLI5cDk0cGEtOVlPRnM. That should help to track all of them in a more convenient way and participate more often so you all to get more chances to obtain such a rare and valuable ancient jewel spanners (if you do, send them to me, plox :x).

The list consists of two sections: 1st for FK and the 2nd one for RG respectively. Both of them, in their turn, have two time segregations: GMT+3 (my own) and the actual server time, so you can easily track what is the right time for your time zone from this one. For example, for me server is 2 hours back. You can check your lockal time on this site: http://time.is/.

If you see any error or inaccuracy there, please let me know so i will check it and fix.

Thanks a lot Drakkar for helping to fulfill the missing portion of the late night and early morning hours. :x

(P.S. I'm serious, if you do get the spaner, send it to me. :PxD)

• Like 3

Thank you so much! I had been collecting these start times myself, within the times that I have been on, but nothing all-inclusive as yet. 

As a side note, for these quests, particularly the static defense quests, if you can get to the quest site just as the announcement has been made that the area has been successfully been defended and can collect the quest from the NPC AND continue to the area being defended, you will get credit. As an example, for Biolab Defense, if you arrive at the NPC that gives you the quest just as the announcement is made that the quest hs been completed, if you grab the quest and immediately move to that central column that appears temporarily in the Biolab Area for that quest before the number of participants are posted on the screen, you will get credit.

As a reward for all your work, Lendsy, you may have all the L50 Hp and SP Pots that I get from these quests. :D

• Like 2

Yes, quests have a time gap of a 3-5 seconds between announce and the actual completion, so as long as you fast and lucky enough, you have a chance to get in time to the quest's active area where you will be counted as a successful participant.

And, well, pots are pots, I don't mind them. Just having too many as a reward myself. :/