[Scarlet Blade] "Game crash" in Devilkin Cave (Mereholt)

ResonanceSB

I started to play this week and recently I got to the quests in Devilkin Cave in Mereholt. But as soon as I reach a certain point inside the cave the game crashed. After that, I constantly receive the same response from the game. At the beggining, I was able to move a little bit before the "game crash", so I was able to escape this area after dozens of attempts and PC restarts. But recently, I was curious if I could complete the quests using a teleporter to avoid a consider portion of the cave, but the "crash" happened again and now I'm stuck since I can't use the same strategy I used before 😭. I could create a new character and completely avoid these quests, but I don't want to loose my Arkana. 😭

• VGN GM

What portion of the cave is it that you're crashing in?

And have you tried entering via the Short Range Teleporter to Devilkin Cave rather then run to it? If that works, once you teleport you can try to continue the auto path from that point.

Actually, I got stuck by using the Short Range Teleporter to Devilkin Cave.

When I entered the area by foot at the first time, I could walk 3 steps backwards before the "game crash". So I managed to escape after some attempts, but now, after teleporting, I can't even walk: the game freezes and crashes instantaneously.