new player

anthony1231

• VGN GM

Level 1 -80

You should be able to play most classes which doing quests and leveling up so it depends on what playstyle you like.

Some of the common ones to level on from my own experience is,

Warrior, Knight, Templar, Thief and Samurai if you like to just face tank monsters and bosses.

Blade Dancer if you like to do aoe damage and keep moving.

Engineer if you like to kite monsters.

Hunter and Ranger if you like to have some range but still a bit face tankish with some minor movements.

Mage, Illusionist and Cleric if you like magic damage classes (mage and cleric (level 40) is more for area of effect damage while Illusionist is more for single target damage).

Level 80+

Once you get your character level 80 you can level all your classes to level 80 by purchasing the 'Basic Class Level Stone' in Aven.  Once you have done this I would recommend Awakening the following classes first:

Magician (Gravity Manipulator class great for kill bosses)

Engineer / Blade Dancer (Mecha Ares / Blade Acrobat class great for clearing monsters fast)

Templar / Shaman (Blood Knight / Totem Master great for killing monsters in areas that are hard to survive due to overkill sustain)

Warrior (Beserker great for killing bosses, has some sustain)

Knight (Executioner great for kill bosses faster late game, will require some gear).

Other things

You should try all classes over time to find which one you like the best. I have tried my best to make all classes pretty accessible but for awakening classes you will require 1,000 gold per class. So I would recommend the above classes first as they will help you get to a point where you can farm gold easier so that you can unlock the remaining classes.

• Like 2