Hello!!! I'll start today

I played a lot of SB back when the original servers where alive and I found this private server while I was dealing with nostalgia. I will be playing from now on- so it's a pleasure! English is not my first language and I'm a bit slow with it, but I will do my best.

I don't know the population of each faction. Which one should I choose? RG or FK?

1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

I played a lot of SB back when the original servers where alive and I found this private server while I was dealing with nostalgia. I will be playing from now on- so it's a pleasure! English is not my first language and I'm a bit slow with it, but I will do my best.

I don't know the population of each faction. Which one should I choose? RG or FK?

welcome :)
Choose the side you like also possible to make 1 each side and stay the side u like more ^^
- population is kinda the same at the begin.

• Like 1

DmNs6kg.jpgs

Hello and welcome back. If you plan to grow slowly following the questline, nevermind the faction, you will meet good people in every side.

If you want to be level 65 in few days, I suggest to become RG: in the last month we are badly ournumbered in Bunker and Al Kasawa, so a little balance will be glad.

• Like 2

On 4/3/2023 at 7:10 PM, Filomena said:

If you want to be level 65 in few days, I suggest to become RG: in the last month we are badly ournumbered in Bunker and Al Kasawa, so a little balance will be glad.

They could be lvl 65 in a few days on both faction ^^. And this suggestion is highly biased and untrue as well: rg are not badly outnumbered and certainly the numbers will remain uneven regardless of what we do. And lately more rgs have started to play, including those who you recruited in your guild. so I would've suggested to let this person decide instead of making a lame excuse to have more people help you

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I used to be quite involved in Star Battle (SB) when the official servers were still active, and recently, I stumbled upon a private server. I've decided to start playing again to relive the nostalgia, and I'm looking forward to it! English isn't my native language, so please bear with me if I'm a bit slow, but I'll do my best.

I'm unsure about the current faction populations, so I'm wondering whether I should go with RG or FK. Which one would you recommend?