Cannot Register account

suggestor

so tried again today at least it accepted the e-mail now but the message never came through, waited 20 minutes to it be delivered until i gave up

SUCCESS: An email has been sent to the email address provided. Please login to the email and verify your account.

I swear i never had in 20 years of MMO Gaming so much trouble just for a silly account registration.

• VGN GM

From what I was told, it seems that most likely the google server that we went through for emails was either down or having issues. But from testing it ourselves, this seems to have been resolved.

If an account has not been verified via email, then the account information is wiped from the database, allowing you to try registering again with the same information. If you haven't registered again, I would suggest you do that and try watching out in your spam/trash folder, as the email may end up in there.

Thx for the reply. i tried it practically every day since my 1st post, i have read about the daily wipe.

After i got the forum Account Mail i whitelisted the whole domain as secure so it shouldnt go to spam, but of course ive been checking the spam folder too.

Just tried the hotmail adress again (same as for forum account).

3 minutes and counting, so far no Mail.

19 minutes ago, suggestor said:

Thx for the reply. i tried it practically every day since my 1st post, i have read about the daily wipe.

After i got the forum Account Mail i whitelisted the whole domain as secure so it shouldnt go to spam, but of course ive been checking the spam folder too.

Just tried the hotmail adress again (same as for forum account).

3 minutes and counting, so far no Mail.

22 Minutes now, so ill give up again for today.. the Mail is just not coming

• VGN GM

Have you tried using a different email account.

As i'm unaware on the domain of your email I do remember some people hvaing issues in the past using hotmail address that have country specific domains at the end. What is after the @ of your email.

Also this forum uses pre-defined software so some emails that are blocked by the game due to account spam are enabled here.

17 minutes ago, suggestor said:

hello thx i tried it just again as said i tried already with 2 different adresses

@hotmail.de its a very old account

@yahoo.com brandnew just made for this

so far no luck on both of em

and im past 20 minutes wait time again.. nothing received on both adresses,.

• VGN GM

Yeh it might be the .de domain and from what I know yahoo is blocked because yahoo allows you to create multiple email addresses that re-route back to the main address using just one email address. So it was blocked for spam accounts.

I can accept the statement for the Hotmail adress..

But i citating the rules shown for registering Account!

- We only accept hotmail, gmail, live or yahoo email services.

Hello why is yahoo listed there then ... this would be false advertising by what u are saying

We totally get where you're coming from with the email service options for registering an account. It seems like you've had some trouble with Yahoo and Hotmail.

But hey, I've got a suggestion for you! Why not give Gmail a shot? It's actually the most commonly used email provider out there, and it has a pretty high success rate when it comes to creating accounts on this server. Loads of users have had positive experiences with Gmail, so it's definitely worth giving it a try.

Also, you might want to check out our forums. There are discussions on this very topic, and you'll notice that lots of our community members highly recommend using Gmail. They've had great success creating accounts using that domain.

I really hope this suggestion helps you out and resolves the issue you've been facing. If you need any further assistance or have more questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to make sure everything goes smoothly for you.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Yeah i have thought about that but the answer is a straight no.

I  made that yahoo adress for here just cause of the registering rules, had no yahoo adress before.

gmail i dont use for anything PC related, its for handy and nothing else,  i make there a distinctive separation, and never actively using the gmail either i only created it cause android forced me to.

My main adress is a @web.de anyway but this was of course not valid for here so i never tried that one.

But thx for your reply.