rise of news race

ban-srul

the last of race 1Drakai. 2Tuskar. 3Ogres. 4Torturran. still not release i have a good suggestion for people like to play that race .

First  for newbies or old players of Eden Vendetta cant unlock all of all 4 last race. 

for unlock Ogres u need to pays

18.88$ for unlock only 1 race Ogres( powerful buff support for yellow class characteristics ).

22.5$ for unlock Tuskar race (powerful buff support for orangs class characteristics).

26.7$ for unlock Drakai race ( powerful buff support for purple class and healer characteristics).

30$ for unlock Torturran race ( powerful buff support for Green and orang class Characteristics.

10$ for new item race change ( only use after buying all 4 race unlocked). 

this is all  item in mail use ap for buying .

for first player wanna unlock 1 race . he need to create 1 race then login to  game and open item mail for buy unlock race . then use it to transform. 

thanks a lots for reading my idea i gonna hope it's will happen if this is a good idea for all players that dream wanna play that race before since the game release . 

• VGN GM

We cannot add these races because it would require a lot of 3D modeling to create all the costumes (including class costumes).

Even a good 3D modeller would take many months if not a year to create all the costumes for these races.

Other than the above, we'd also need to create all the animation data.

This not even including adding the data into the game itself.

So its just not possible.

• Sad 1