Pictures of players with a little about yourself.

Yeah, Yeah. I know I already made an introduction post, but I would like to make one where we can all see what we look like behind the screen and know a little about them!

14192151_10154516919463910_7153490430358

This is me. 
I am the Medic, Hinata on FK side. I reside in the guild Curse. 
I love anime and that junk. I live in the USA. Guess you can call me a weeaboo. Anyways, I hope to see whom comments! Would be interested to see what you all look like!

• Like 1

cole_portfolio-05.jpg

^ I wish 

but actually I look more like this  

tumblr_le7ozxYeOl1qbvoj8o1_500.jpg

Now i am not gona post any private pictures due to several reasons ( I don't want some random fangirl aproaching me 24/7)

and i don't want to get killed next time i walk publically. But you guys should be able to imagine from the picture above :P(although in a 17 year old body tho)

due to personal issues, I do not have a photo of myself, but, my name is Dave ( AKA: carpetlicker-LittleBit-DarkMoon( all FK)). I am 47 and take care of my elderly mother who has alzhiemers. I do not have a life, that's why I play SB 7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day ( most of the time I am either lost or dead). I enjoy helping others on the game when I can.

• Like 1

Hiya I'm Terry aka Spherical/MisChief on FK side, I moo a lot...lol, I'm a 48 year old (soon to be 49) biker and ex millitary guy from Scotland, UK.

I like to take long walks late at night when it's dark and scoop out peoples brains with a spoon, i also like to moo at people randomly in the street and place contraceptive items in peoples shopping trolleys and watch their faces go red at checkout, I'm an easy going kinda guy and I' quite tall at 6 foot 5, i ride a 2003 Suzuki GSR750

12308607_1211240292225728_26903333833279

10 hours ago, Spherical said:

Hiya I'm Terry aka Spherical/MisChief on FK side, I moo a lot...lol, I'm a 48 year old (soon to be 49) biker and ex millitary guy from Scotland, UK.

I like to take long walks late at night when it's dark and scoop out peoples brains with a spoon, i also like to moo at people randomly in the street and place contraceptive items in peoples shopping trolleys and watch their faces go red at checkout, I'm an easy going kinda guy and I' quite tall at 6 foot 5, i ride a 2003 Suzuki GSR750

12308607_1211240292225728_26903333833279

Nice to meet you, Terry! I hope you have a fun gaming experience.

• Like 1