Greetings~

To put things simply, I'm new here, and I look forward to being around in the foreseeable future. I commonly go by "Cyan", but I use "Cyanic" as a username on some forums to due name availability and not wanting to give out my more unique usernames (I can be a tad shy).

To be honest, I came upon this community by looking for a private server of Scarlet Blade, since I didn't really get to play it back when it was still up, but I always thought it sounded interesting. I'm glad to see one, since, well, y'know.

I'm not quite used to private servers, and don't really know much aside from that they're (relatively) small, unofficial servers, so I'd be glad if anyone could give me some more information. This seems to be a nice and interesting community, so, uhhh... IDon'tReallyKnowWhatToEndThisWith...

I hope to get to know you, I guess? And such.

• VGN GM
On 6/27/2017 at 10:48 PM, Cyanic said:

I'm not quite used to private servers, and don't really know much aside from that they're (relatively) small, unofficial servers, so I'd be glad if anyone could give me some more information.

Hello and welcome~

As for the additional information on Scarlet Blade specifically (since that's what you mentioned you came here for; if you need any more for the other games or just any specific questions, just ask~), we are ahead in content of what official had, with the last remaining gear pieces (not including set gears) originally made from the KSB server implemented here (so the final obtainable Kappa pieces). Level cap as of now is 59. All rates including Drop, Gold, Exp, Quest Exp, Quest Gold and Pet Exp have been increased.