ikrzy

Ginseng Raid Guide

Ginseng Raid Guide

For information on how to acquire the seals head over to Pandemonia's thread by clicking here

Ginseng Raid 

Advice

• Bring some Light and Water Resistance! It will help you!
  • Is highly recommended to bring many warriors, holy mages and at least a button sin.
  • There are the blackout mandras, they're level 99. They can blackout you, leaving you until 1 HP, but dont kill you.Those mobs CAN'T be killed, so dont waste time trying to kill them. 
  • Please, NO HEROES (soloers - you know what I mean) in this raid. It has to be done in group, everybody working together, especially in mandras corridor.
  • There are fake buttons in the raid, that summon mobs. 
  • Buttons can be activated during raid (so group can clear the area) or until reach boss room gate.
  • Bring snacks and pots (don't abuse the holy's, they can heal but they're not doctors!)

Info about the map

• Usually, once buttons are pressed, waves of mobs will spawn within the area.
  • There are alot of mandras, and in one part, there will be a corrider with a flummery amount of giant mandras, I reccomend you spam pots, snacks and or let the tanks go first.
  • Some parts of the maps have falling rocks. These REALLY hurt the lowbies if you get hit. But it's easy to dodge.
  • There are also warping levers, where when someone presses a lever, them and the people around it will teleport to another part of the map.

Boss Battle

• The boss. First he's sleeping, so no use attacking him: He must be first woken up. For that, the satellite mandras need to be killed. It is highly recomended to let 2-3 players go to kill them (preferably the stronger ones) while the rest wait for the boss.
  • Once the satellites are defeated, Ginseng awakes. In this moment it has to be brought to the rest of the team. It is better to attack where the group is waiting 'cause in the rest of the map appears ginsengs and mandras who could ruin the work.
  • You a MUST to attack the boss with any element EXCEPT LIGHT, because all light based attacks heal the ginseng. It includes pets. So before entering raid, make sure to NOT bring any light element pet.
  • Holy Mages: DON'T USE BLESSING! Neither attack. Just heal the group.

Finale 

Good job, you finished the raid. I'll leave prizes to your surprise <3

Hey there ikrzy,

first of all thanks for this helping guide !

it is very detailed and helps the people to do this raid properly :) !

On the other hand I may advise you to an older topic which already described the first half of your guide back then, so in future please also take a look at the older guides to miss repeating them :3 .

Greetings, Pandemonia.

19 minutes ago, Pandemonia said:

Hey there ikrzy,

first of all thanks for this helping guide !

it is very detailed and helps the people to do this raid properly :) !

On the other hand I may advise you to an older topic which already described the first half of your guide back then, so in future please also take a look at the older guides to miss repeating them :3 .

Greetings, Pandemonia.

Oh, I see. Would you like me to take out the repeated bits and edit it abit? So that you can use it :3 I would appreciate trying to win 500  Vendetta Points though. Also, I'll take note for my other guide and will remember for future guides.

Thanks for you feedback anyways, so just reply back <3