Grand Fantasia Suggestion

Katie

Grand Fantasia   

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a English Private Server for Grand Fantasia?

• Yes/ Si
    • No

wA8jP.jpg

So atm there is no English private server for Grand Fantasia 

besides Aeria/ the Spanish .to private server. But I know there is ppl out there

who would love / want to play grand fantasia again for the nostalgic purposes  

If you are one of them, all you have to do is post or vote for the game to be notice

and hopefully HOPEFULLY in the future, get the game started. 

Please tell your friends, mom, dad, uncle, cat about this and lets get this going

xoxo~

wA8pO.jpg

wA8ra.jpg

wA8qC.jpg

wA8Hy.jpg

• Like 9

It'd be nice, that spanish private server is more money grubbing than aeria which is pretty sad. They're only doing that because they're the only private server. The only thing good about it is the decent rates but there's no unique features the server has to make it stand out more than the aeria server.

Made a new account just to throw in my two cents

Having an english server would be great because there are so many players including myself are playing on the old server ONLY because there are no other options besides official server. If ya'll could make another private server, I'd change over immediately and so would most of the english folks, the french, and the few spanish people who can speak english.

would definitely play it as well since this was my first mmorpg xd, there are also rumors GF os might close, so it would be a good way to keep the game up and bring the old players from os to vendetta hahaha
so yea resuming, i support the idea, hope its something for the future of vendetta :P

Grand Fantasia have been suggested numerous times as  game that vendetta should host and i totally agree with it.

M-clay work lke eden crystal so there goes the mainstream revenues for the server. It also have tons of costume that can be sell through mboxes.

Spanish PS - soo hard to play for english player. I have try it for 1 week and struggle to find anyone i can talk to,

Aeria server - probably gonna be shut down when they want to.

Unfortunately, Nostale just been release and i think they are busy handling that one. Plus, i have seen quite a few time the GM team state that they have no plan for anymore game (at the time being/now).

However, if many player support GF, they might consider it for their next game? ^^

Ive played gf since alpha. Ive loved the game since opening.  I play on private server and official.

My concerns are money hungry server administration. Don't let greed drive players away. Host events,  give equal chance on clays for all players. 

2nd concern is updates. I know you can't update same day as official, but try to keep up at least 3 months back. 

I play on the private Spanish gf server for about a year now and it is not an easy server to survive on . I think that it would be a great idea to have an English private server for gf. The Spanish server has a lot of perks for plays so if you guys are serious about the new private server you will need to atleast match what they do there. On that server ap is 4x the normal amount exp and gold drop rate is 5x price exp is also 5x drop rates for quest are 5x fame gained from quest and rep are 3x also magic and normal alchemy have a boosted rate

• VGN GM
7 minutes ago, DayQuil said:

Ive played gf since alpha. Ive loved the game since opening.  I play on private server and official.

My concerns are money hungry server administration. Don't let greed drive players away. Host events,  give equal chance on clays for all players. 

2nd concern is updates. I know you can't update same day as official, but try to keep up at least 3 months back. 

You can see by all of our other games that we try to avoid any money hungry actions. Though there is a line in which we cannot give everything for free because the server does still need to pay for itself at least.

I play on the private Spanish gf server for about a year now and it is not an easy server to survive on . I think that it would be a great idea to have an English private server for gf. The Spanish server has a lot of perks for plays so if you guys are serious about the new private server you will need to atleast match what they do there. On that server ap is 4x the normal amount exp and gold drop rate is 5x price exp is also 5x drop rates for quest are 5x fame gained from quest and rep are 3x also magic and normal alchemy have a boosted rate

There is never a need for us to "match" what others do. We typically take it our own directly and work with it from there. So if this even happens, a mentality like this, where we need to match them, shouldn't be had here. We do our own thing when we open our own server.

• Like 1

The archive on private server is extremely basic we have archive buff but most mounts and costumes can't be archived so just having a more up to date archive on the vendetta server would be great. We can only archive regular and gleaming nucs then vivid are $50 each and can't be archived and sparkling is $100 each and also can't be archived. 

• VGN GM

Don't worry about pay hungry stuff guys, as you can see from our Eden Eternal server we've updated our archive to contain every item that is available in game. We also strive for fairness in all aspects, like I don't see us charging a lot for anything ever but also no everything will be free either as the server must at minimum pay its own bills. As Vivi said we take games in our own direction and don't consider what other servers do, as for updates we will try to keep up with the official server as much as possible but if the updates arn't that impactful we would likely make our own content as we do with Eden Eternal to add more depth to the game rather than small costume updates (which can easily be imported) vs new dungeons equiptment etc.

We'll be opening a suggestions thread once we have full decided to go through with the server and have it mostly prepared on our end so that we can apply a bunch of quality of life changes to the game before we release the server.

• Like 4

Im one of the higher spenders on private server atm. You have to spend alot to really get anything game. And when we have pca rates are a joke and the table is even funnier. Your almost pushed to spending what i do a month to really get any items

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

We'll be opening a suggestions thread once we have full decided to go through with the server and have it mostly prepared on our end so that we can apply a bunch of quality of life changes to the game before we release the server.

Jordy i love you <3

11 hours ago, Jordan said:

I'm down for it, will need some helpers to give some suggestions to what needs improving from official / private server that exsists so that I can make ours better.

So many to balance in this server, what i miss here is the fast weapon changing.

Edited by Chub
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jordan said:

I'm down for it, will need some helpers to give some suggestions to what needs improving from official / private server that exsists so that I can make ours better.

I can help with the suggestions if needed.