Grand Fantasia Suggestion

Katie

Grand Fantasia   

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a English Private Server for Grand Fantasia?

• Yes/ Si
    • No

Been playing game since Closed Beta release and then recently moved to the Spanish private server.

The PS is rather easy to thrive in if you know what you're doing, but the main problem is that it's soooooo outdated that it takes the very flavor out of the game since you're running on a much older version of it.

When it comes to developing, I believe I can be of help since I was originally planning on making a private server of my own once I got a hold of all the local files, as well as to get some of my friends to fund the project.

But seeing as the VGN community is starting to "make a move" on the game, I believe it would be in everyone's best interest for you guys to host it. I will try to help you as much as I can. Be it suggestions to keep the game balanced, as well as things it may need in order to not match, but compete(and completely obliterate) with the already existing Spanish PS. :$

But all that aside, Grand Fantasia has always been one of the most PVP-intensive games out there. Sure, it may not look like it with all the cute costumes, and the cute-ass characters and all, but once you've tried playing arena at a high level(I don't mean literal levels), you'll surely know what I mean since it's the main reason the official server became so "P2W" anyway. It offers a lot of flare when it comes to combat, as well as complicated formulas in order to take down certain classes, as well as to be able to protect your own class' weaknesses towards certain others. It is certainly one of the most entertaining games out there if you know what you're doing. The other great thing about it is that it's not really that hard to learn. A complete newbie can dominate the game if given the correct guidance by players who have relative experience with the game so luring in people who were completely unaware of the game into it and make them flush all dem benjaminz down the money sink(jk :v).

That said, VGN being a well-establish PS host, and having a really tight, and solid community would be the best choice for hosting a "daed gaem" and make GF great again.

Okay, those were my two cents. *flies away

• Like 1

• VGN GM
32 minutes ago, HateWish said:

I mean you can look at our version of Eden Eternal vs Aeria's version of Eden Eternal, the pay gap between our players is minimal to none exsistant compared to Aeria's which is quite high (although has dropped over the past year). As the games are developed by the same company and Eden being the follow up game from Grand Fantasia a lot of the same methods can be applied to make the game like our Eden sever which is mainly cosmetic only market. Once the suggestion thread is opened you guys can feel free to post all your suggestions on how we can make our server the best server for you guys, just remember to let everyone know when the suggestions are open so that we can get a rough idea on what the game needs to be great :D

• Like 1

op post areksu-san

I'm super excited about you guys opening a GF ps, the spanish one ain't that good in terms of communication (it was a bit hard for me to find english pple and even harder to find french ones) since, well most people speak in spanish/portuguese, the server is money hungry, events and pca rates are jokes + it's running on an outdated version, (which is one of the main reason i'm not playing that much anymore) archives aren't updated, server starts to get boring and that's mainly why it's slowly dying.

Hope u guys will start it soon hehe

I am Brazilian and I am sure that my friends and many others will play yes, we are in love with GF and for a long time we are not satisfied with the official server, if you do that server, we will definitely play <3

On 7/4/2017 at 5:11 AM, HateWish said:

But all that aside, Grand Fantasia has always been one of the most PVP-intensive games out there. Sure, it may not look like it with all the cute costumes, and the cute-ass characters and all, but once you've tried playing arena at a high level(I don't mean literal levels), you'll surely know what I mean since it's the main reason the official server became so "P2W" anyway. It offers a lot of flare when it comes to combat, as well as complicated formulas in order to take down certain classes, as well as to be able to protect your own class' weaknesses towards certain others. It is certainly one of the most entertaining games out there if you know what you're doing. The other great thing about it is that it's not really that hard to learn. A complete newbie can dominate the game if given the correct guidance by players who have relative experience with the game so luring in people who were completely unaware of the game into it and make them flush all dem benjaminz down the money sink(jk :v).

>offers a lot of flare when it comes to combat

56492658.jpg

10 minutes ago, kevinx1234 said:

what happened? Will open the server? I already told him like 10 friends and we are waiting for him to open haha.

There is a no and yes in this situation they are still deciding whether to open a new server or not. Because right now admins are so busy making the 4 servers better.

• VGN GM

I wouldn't expect this, if it were to happen, for some time.

With Nostale just opening, it's not yet at a point where it can be left alone for some time. Bash is already quite busy with that and has to remained focused on that. If it were even to be considered, I'd give it a month before Bash sits down and even thinks if its worthwhile. 

• Like 1

The entire Grand Fantasia community would love an English private server. Through all the previous servers we would have enough intelligence and the mindset to make everything as fair and even as possible. As well as love to make all the prices fair and balanced. Gets my seal of approval!