Grand Fantasia Suggestion

Katie

Grand Fantasia   

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a English Private Server for Grand Fantasia?

• Yes/ Si
    • No

• VGN GM

I am in discussions with Jordan on planning a schedule around the launch of this game. This doesn't mean anything is going to happen we're just weighing up our options and seeing if the game is feasible. Please remember we all have real jobs and education outside of this we have other responsibilities I am not willing to launch a game if we cannot have it live up to the hype of our other games.

Once I have more information about this and we've made a decision we will announce and open threads so you guys can let us know of ways to improve the game so we can have a nice and clean launch.

9 hours ago, Bash said:

I am in discussions with Jordan on planning a schedule around the launch of this game. This doesn't mean anything is going to happen we're just weighing up our options and seeing if the game is feasible. Please remember we all have real jobs and education outside of this we have other responsibilities I am not willing to launch a game if we cannot have it live up to the hype of our other games.

Once I have more information about this and we've made a decision we will announce and open threads so you guys can let us know of ways to improve the game so we can have a nice and clean launch.

That is understandable Bash no need to rush in on this I'm just waiting when those three games your running now are fix with no issues, bugs, new content, etc....I just quit Vendetta because Twin Saga was gone and I'm not a fan of Scarlet Blade, Nostale or Eden Eternal :( I would love to try out GF because I never play the official at all and I look up the game itself so it looks fun to try out and play

• VGN GM
33 minutes ago, alfa77350 said:

most people who do not want to see combat mount in the games, are what do not have the means to buy them ..

Just remember, if we do host the game it wont be a case of people not being able to get something like a battle mount. It will either be, everyone has one or nobody has one as we do not do Pay2Win here so things like battle mounts and other VGN/AP shop items will be affordable for everyone (If they effect the gameplay in some manner).

With Eden they where removed because of the PvP maps not only where not designed for the extra Movement Speed, but also because some classes could abuse the extra Movement Speed and gave them huge advantages. So if we do decide to bring this game to the network we will look into this further before releasing to make sure the gameplay stays fair for everyone.

44 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

@SaintlyBlaze I don't see the problem with what you showed. A person would get the same treatment here if they shit on GMs/GS. If you wanna complain in a respectful way, by all means go ahead. That post is 100% classy, in my opinion.

That post may be classy, but not the attitude with which the staff treats the players.

5 hours ago, SarEIam said:

Anyway, we shouldn't bring competition up.

We don’t have to bring it up. The fact of the matter is that even if they “update the server” it still would be a fail because of how ap influenced the game is already. That server hasn’t updated for more than a year and it’s pathetic. Even if they update it, do u expect them to try to lower the gap between ap and non ap buyers? No. U can tell by the prices on that server it’s more expensive than Aeria’s so ofc it’s going to go downhill 

On 10/4/2017 at 6:29 AM, Bash said:

giphy.gif

On 05/10/2017 at 5:00 PM, Jordan said:

Just remember, if we do host the game it wont be a case of people not being able to get something like a battle mount. It will either be, everyone has one or nobody has one as we do not do Pay2Win here so things like battle mounts and other VGN/AP shop items will be affordable for everyone (If they effect the gameplay in some manner).

With Eden they where removed because of the PvP maps not only where not designed for the extra Movement Speed, but also because some classes could abuse the extra Movement Speed and gave them huge advantages. So if we do decide to bring this game to the network we will look into this further before releasing to make sure the gameplay stays fair for everyone.

Please do not put free stuff. PLEASE GF Ignite  or GF spanish is very good, the only the only mistakes are without people, alchemies, and updates, SO PLEASE, NOTHING FREE, I know that Vendetta is not pay to win, BUT, if you put "shop items that effect the gameplay in some manner"  everyone will make the dungeons easy.

Custom Content, in my opinion, is a no-go. Custom content kills the feeling of the game for most people, and will likely shear off a solid chunk of the population who would rather play Ignit simply because it's un-edited. Sure, you can call the little ignit dude (ex-players know what I'm talking about, the NPC that sold shit-tier shop buffs) custom content, but that was only to provide a quality-of-life increase. In terms of bosses, raids, etc, I would rather see that dev time go towards updating and patching the game. Stuff that actually matters.

Just my 2 cents. Fight me.

An aside: I think the high-concept argument that we speak English, and therefore want an English server, will suffice. Ignit is dying because of the staff being greedy and not forth-coming of their promises of updates (it hasn't updated in months.)

I would just like to see the auto quest pop up go away so annoying to have them on the side of the screen if I choose not to do the quest then I shouldn't have it all over my screen. If you play any mmo you shouldn't need unnecessary quest coming up every 1-5 lvls, not hard to find a quest and click it.

7 hours ago, ArrozDoce said:

Please do not put free stuff. PLEASE GF Ignite  or GF spanish is very good, the only the only mistakes are without people, alchemies, and updates, SO PLEASE, NOTHING FREE, I know that Vendetta is not pay to win, BUT, if you put "shop items that effect the gameplay in some manner"  everyone will make the dungeons easy.

Putting free stuff in game is fine. I see no problem with making things more affordable for player who choose not  to spend ap. It would make the game more competitive if things where more even between players rather than having one player  who spends alot dominating pvp and a group of players dominating the economy of the  game simply because they spend more so they determine the price of most items because they are the ones flooding the server with them. I am one of  the players who spend $150-200 on ap per month so I wouldn't mind having things more even. It will make the game more fun for me to be able to pvp against players who can afford  to gear properly.

• VGN GM
16 hours ago, ArrozDoce said:

It's not free, but things that effect gameplay will be available to all players regardless if you pay or not. Doesn't mean its free, just means if say a fortification item is vgn / ap only. It will be cheap enough that people don't have to spend to get them, they can grind gold and buy from a spender

13 hours ago, BestGuy said:

Custom Content, in my opinion, is a no-go. Custom content kills the feeling of the game for most people, and will likely shear off a solid chunk of the population who would rather play Ignit simply because it's un-edited. Sure, you can call the little ignit dude (ex-players know what I'm talking about, the NPC that sold shit-tier shop buffs) custom content, but that was only to provide a quality-of-life increase. In terms of bosses, raids, etc, I would rather see that dev time go towards updating and patching the game. Stuff that actually matters.

The npc with low level SKBs and stat pots?

Not only is that npc useless (it sells crafting enchantments for low levels, the buying of which is equal to throwing your money away), but the stuff it sells doesn't work. Idk if it's bugged or made intentionally useless, but it's an offense to everyone's intellect.

That's a poor example of custom content.

On 04/10/2017 at 7:29 AM, Bash said:

I played GF for over eight years on the Aeria Games website and I can state that the biggest problem is that players tops are defined in who spends the most money in the game. leaving everything free would help the players, yes. but would greatly affect those who play the game just for fun and test their mechanics. simple things like Sweets, Alchemy N changing everyday, Boos Wolrd Events would help mt players, and having a GM or GS Active would be to wish. thing that in Aeria Games does not have, There is a lot of Attention to the Players and Updates for the Game. the idea that You are bringing is very good indeed. I would be honored to be able to play on your server: D Thanks in advance