Grand Fantasia Suggestion

Katie

Grand Fantasia   

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a English Private Server for Grand Fantasia?

• Yes/ Si
    • No

19 hours ago, ArrozDoce said:

Por favor, não coloque coisas grátis. POR FAVOR, GF Ignite ou GF espanhol é muito bom, os únicos erros são sem pessoas, alquimias e atualizações, POR FAVOR, NADA LIVRE, eu sei que a Vendetta não é paga para vencer, MAS, se você colocar "itens de loja que afetem A jogabilidade de alguma forma "   todos vão fazer as masmorras fáceis.

Cala a boca Bruno, Deixa eles colarem as coisa free

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

It's not free, but things that effect gameplay will be available to all players regardless if you pay or not. Doesn't mean its free, just means if say a fortification item is vgn / ap only. It will be cheap enough that people don't have to spend to get them, they can grind gold and buy from a spender

That its very cool! Thanks for everything! 

On 10/9/2017 at 9:42 AM, SarEIam said:

That's a poor example of custom content.

But it was an example.  Maybe I should have detailed the pots being the only QOL, but they did work- for me anyways.

Essentially, my argument is that dev time is better spent updating the game instead of creating crap content.

40 minutes ago, BestGuy said:

But it was an example.  Maybe I should have detailed the pots being the only QOL, but they did work- for me anyways.

Essentially, my argument is that dev time is better spent updating the game instead of creating crap content.

But you have to think on this when Twin Saga Vend was up at the time the game couldn't update more due to the waiting on the next patch from TW server. So they made custom dngs at that time to keep the flow and from TS.to they update patch was only like what one dng, new PvP arena and a new raid (I think). Plus the weapons were shit compare to the custom content TS Vend did. So I do support the custom stuff in games keeps people occupied while waiting on new patches because it does take time to wait from the official servers to bring out new patches into the private servers :D

• VGN GM
2 hours ago, BestGuy said:

And what happens when the content stops coming from TW, do we just let the game sit how it is till people get bored of the game? or do we make custom dungeons and bosses to help people actually play the game. Make new equipment so that players can improve their characters further.

We dont make "crap content", we make things that so far dont really get any stick for being "crap".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

And what happens when the content stops coming from TW, do we just let the game sit how it is till people get bored of the game? or do we make custom dungeons and bosses to help people actually play the game. Make new equipment so that players can improve their characters further.

We dont make "crap content", we make things that so far dont really get any stick for being "crap".

Indeed its not crap content and thats why GF VEN will be better than the original GF

• Like 3

On 10/9/2017 at 12:03 AM, xzenyer said:

I would just like to see the auto quest pop up go away so annoying to have them on the side of the screen if I choose not to do the quest then I shouldn't have it all over my screen. If you play any mmo you shouldn't need unnecessary quest coming up every 1-5 lvls, not hard to find a quest and click it.

There's actually a setting you can turn on to hide these quests in ESC > Options > Other. 

d6877b0b287a6c5244dcd0de69445a1c.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jordan said:

E o que acontece quando o conteúdo pára de vir do TW, apenas deixamos o jogo se sentar como é que as pessoas ficam entediadas com o jogo? ou fazemos dungeons e chefes personalizados para ajudar as pessoas a jogar o jogo. Faça novos equipamentos para que os jogadores melhorem seus personagens.

Nós não criamos "conteúdo de enxada", fazemos coisas que, até agora, não conseguem nada para ser "porcaria".

I loved the idea. GOGO xD

I know, you guys want to launch the game with personalized content, and thats is a fucking good idea, BUT...

Why, not only put 25% of the content that you guys want to put before launching?  I think u guys could put the custom content every 1 week of maintenance, I doubt very much that the game will suck just because there is no personalized content.

The game itself is already a success, no one can wait more than 1 month, so, why do not release from 1 to 1 week, it is even better in my opinion.

Yeah I really can not wait any longer, can ignore this comment, I was just disembosom :$

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ArrozDoce said:

I know, you guys want to launch the game with personalized content, and thats is a fucking good idea, BUT...

Why, not only put 25% of the content that you guys want to put before launching?  I think u guys could put the custom content every 1 week of maintenance, I doubt very much that the game will suck just because there is no personalized content.

The game itself is already a success, no one can wait more than 1 month, so, why do not release from 1 to 1 week, it is even better in my opinion.

Yeah I really can not wait any longer, can ignore this comment, I was just disembosom :$

Up

• Like 1

• VGN GM
4 hours ago, ArrozDoce said:

Sadly we all have other things to do besides Vendetta, so don't expect his at all. Most content that we would put IF DECIDED TO HOST would be quaility changes to overall improve the server as a whole so that everyone doesn't have to put up with the same BS as the other servers.

Remember what Vivi said although its on our minds of hosting its not 100%.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ArrozDoce said:

Je sais, vous voulez lancer le jeu avec un contenu personnalisé , et c'est une bonne idée, MAIS ...

Pourquoi , non seulement mettre 25% du contenu  que vous voulez mettre avant le lancement? Je pense que les gars pourraient mettre le contenu personnalisé toutes les 1 semaine de maintenance , je doute fort que le jeu va sucer juste parce qu'il n'y a pas de contenu personnalisé.

Le jeu lui-même est déjà un succès , personne ne peut attendre plus d' un mois , alors, pourquoi ne pas relâcher de 1 à 1 semaine, c'est encore mieux à mon avis.

Ouais, je ne peux vraiment pas attendre plus longtemps, je peux ignorer ce commentaire, je viens de me disembosom :$

The GMs is human like u bro...

• Like 2

Please, please do not make a great fantasy that is Pay to wim, 
Do it in a way that is possible in all ways to be strong in the game. 
Good and regarding the rate of the game, in my opinion would be interesting:]

sprites x10 exp

x10 exp characters

x10 gold for monsters

And I also suggest that you increase the rewards of gold per quest, 
as it has been said if you are planning to make a healthy game other than 
Pay to Win, quests are a means of making gold in the game and of course, 
items like costumes, legacies and combat mounts are more easily acquired in 
alchemy. And if possible increase the chance of making items successfully in 
sprits, it is ridiculous that a sbk is needed every time you make an item.

On 14/10/2017 at 7:31 PM, astrosol said:

Please, please do not make a great fantasy that is Pay to wim, 
Do it in a way that is possible in all ways to be strong in the game. 
Good and regarding the rate of the game, in my opinion would be interesting:]

sprites x10 exp

x10 exp characters

x10 gold for monsters

And I also suggest that you increase the rewards of gold per quest, 
as it has been said if you are planning to make a healthy game other than 
Pay to Win, quests are a means of making gold in the game and of course, 
items like costumes, legacies and combat mounts are more easily acquired in 
alchemy. And if possible increase the chance of making items successfully in 
sprits, it is ridiculous that a sbk is needed every time you make an item.

I do not think it's ridiculous, but that's exactly why the SBK's function exists. give 100% success rate for item of such level, concerning the rest I agree. Well since they want to make a fair game for everyone, it would be very good. But I'm a little hesitant about the gold that will be acquired. So, the game there are DG's Soler and Soler DGs are specially and exclusively for gold, and soler buyers get XP and GOLD. I believe that if it is very easy for someone to get Gold easily, solers will not be able to sell their solers. I do not know.