Grand Fantasia Suggestion

Katie

Grand Fantasia   

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a English Private Server for Grand Fantasia?

• Yes/ Si
    • No

Hello.~

I wanted to send this message to Jordan but since he cannot receive messages, I will just place it here.

First of all, I would like to thank you for opening the EE server. I know it is already been a while but it means a lot for me to have been back there after years. I and my current husband got to know each other in the official ES server but it was closed down and we got to go back to our world in your servers as we met in real life.

Now, I just recently checked again the VGN forums and saw a post suggesting GF be added and the staff showing interest into it.

The reason I'm contacting you is that I have been playing the ES version of GF it since 2009 basically which is almost 9 years now and still playing it every day. I happened to have been in the Private ES server to give it a shot but the GMs just don't give it the proper handling, making the worst deals possible and virtually not knowing anything about the game and placing random stuff into roulettes and stuff. Just raising the Exp balance and fame to x2 is not the solution. The players are still leaving, only about 100 are still there and that because they spent on it and don't want to leave. They're stuck at cap 90, no reincarnation system, no lvl 100, it's stuck on its version of like 3 years ago or 2. I wanted it to work and even spent money there but it just doesn't work. The Official server is better even if it's harder to do anything there. Nowhere else to go. Yet.

I would like to propose to you my knowledge in general and all needs, general gameplay strategies of the game and all that I know at your disposition for free. I don't want any credit for it or anything. I just want a server to play in happily and in a balanced way. I attempted to run a GF server with my husband about two years ago but since I don't have enough programming skills for it, we failed. But if any of my knowledge could help to open and run a GF server even if in English smoothly and not in a trashy way like the Private ES server is running.

My knowledge of the game is large. I have been a GS for 7 months in the Official server but had to quit due to my work schedule, currently having a Sage character to 100 reincarnated and maxed out called Awelix and each class character to at least 80 reincarnated (The issue is that lvling over 80 it's really hard). I know all quests, arena functions, what would be necessary to keep people happy using the roulette system which is kind of like altar in EE system, adding buffs, fortification items, nucleus, mounts etc, not like the other private server which only adds 3 or 7 days costumes for real money... like.. who's gonna buy that? No combat mounts whatsoever, etc.. 

If you're interested in getting tips or ideas or any questions, please feel free to send me an email to amixeh4@gmail.com. It's where you'd find me quickly since I don't really run over to here so often. I would gladly assist in anything I could anonymously.

Best of luck to the team and best regards. Amixeh

• Like 2

Hello, my name is Gabriel. I'll use a translator, excuse any misinterpretation.
General Suggestions:
1-Level increase
2-Acquisition of equipment
3-File Acquisition
4-Acquisition of miscellaneous
5-Diversification of activities
6-Sustainable game economy

Without further ado, I begin to explain in detail:
1-Level increase:
The game to some extent is fun, after it, becomes repetitive, complex (perhaps absurd), exhausting and degrading. Raising the level is the basis of the game itself.
The biggest mistake made so far is the difficulty level of raising the level, especially in the last stage. It is well known that the player begins to take the game as a repetitive base, which bores him after a short time
The best solution (in my humble opinion) to make, is to change the leveling system. Taking advantage of the excessive number of maps and missions (not repeatable ones, for example, could allow access to gold coins in good quantity, at the cost of giving little or no experience), to distribute a large amount of experience between them missions, which allow the player to know the game environment, and climb comfortably level.
It is not uneconomical. Since as the character level increases, it must be supplemented with objects. Facilitating the level in an exciting way as GrandFantasy allows, the player will feel motivated to increase the speed of their gaming experience, acquiring such accessories, at a rational price, the player will have an intense gaming experience.
On specialties, they should leave aside the "kills" by a system that promotes more the balance of the economy, since each created character must remove them, of going to kill mobs, will eventually inflate the amount of coins by the game .
The most convenient would be to give access to specialty stones, quest, normal alchemy, or magic, allowing the player to dedicate his entertainment to other types of activities.
In the same way, it would be plausible to change the current system of "equipment cultivation", by an increase system based on item (eventual acquisition, every "x" time, and high cooldown (20 minutes, for example) with a steady increase of 10%, which will put you in a strategic position, and will make your experience more exciting than what is currently the hell of "kills"

2-Acquisition of equipment:
The sprite equipment has always been a center of controversy. It is indispensable for the player, but, to what extent is it reasonable or absurd to manufacture an object?
The sprite are, without a doubt, honorable companions of the player, but can even cause him discomfort when deciding whether to arm his equipment or not. At low levels, only a couple of coins, but reaching the end of each character (we agree, can be up to 9, should be 12 for the increase of classes, that is, a lot of time), even ensuring resguardos for not fail, and economize, there is no doubt that much time is spent, and literally, a fortune per piece.
The solution would be revolutionary, but effective:
Provide each character with sprite objects of great value, which are neither tradable, nor archivable, nor destructible, that allow the player to quickly obtain their objects. Even some of these (especially the purple material) could be included at a comfortable price in the store of "points", and for gold in merchants of the game (it is not crazy, just study the game economics plan)
Increase the chance of successful procurement of materials by the sprite collection. This would make the sacrificial-reward effect accessible, an emotion that can comfortably comfort the player.
As for pieces of equipment "Taro", the most complex of materials, the "metal Taro", should be accessible to a balanced price between "points" and gold in the game. The same should happen with alchemical "cores and metals", with fortification stones of equipment.
In the case of runes, I consider that the "intermediate, advanced and special" scrolls should be accessible by means of fame in "rift of time", for gold and "points"

3-File Acquisition:
The file is the most extensive part of the game, any player wants to have everything possible to customize their avatars. The system could change radically, giving the player an intense gaming experience, and the company a profitable profit, from a fair price of "points"
It should also radically change the method of "alchemy", to date, all servers have magic alchemy as "the VIP gap", and not only that, but also try to have such a gap at an excessively expensive price, which discourages many players who begin to feel that the game will be an absurd loss of money.

Players should have access to a few daily magic clays. For example, from a special fame, or buying once a day "x" amount of clays for a fair price in gold, for daily events, etc. The idea is to diversify the method, regulating it in cycles, not very boring as the current, but also without turning the game into a "rotten fruit (very rapid degradation)."
As for the event objects. There are several for the same annual seasons. With the return of these events, and ensure the acquisition of all the "game" objects of the file, in its most original and fun way possible, or through methods such as daily events, random acquisition, etc.

4-Acquisition of miscellaneous:
Game enhancers are an essential part of players as they allow over-exploitation of their features. It is unworthy of the game that almost all the miscellaneous are not of public access, not even of V.I.P., but are of times of annual events. The most efficient way to solve this, is to use the practical balance between points and gold to access them.

5-Diversification of activities:
Grand Fantasia has hundreds of varieties of fun, but players focus only on those that are profitable to exponentially improve their power.
Providing certain goals of the game (such as completing the main story, all dungeons, elite monsters, etc.) a kind of frequent reward of prizes that can be used by the player (potions, impellers, clays), would make players want more and more wanting to complete that content, which will give them an experience of constant enjoyment for their achievements, and not feel that they have done so "just because"

6-Sustainable game economy:
The production of gold must be balanced to make a profitable system that allows players not to abuse or feel unattainable the fact of having large number of items within reach only for gold.
A wide variety of items should be included in vendors that allow players to access most of the things they need for their development, such as: SKB, inscriptions, clays (a few, no trade, every day), talents, impellers, sprite collection materials. ETC.
Providing the player with the possibility of spending his gold at a fixed price can maintain the economy, but several more factors are needed:
- Gold generated by missions (dungeons, main, repetitive), should be very limited, giving the gold an absolute value, with a slow inflation, and that can disappear from the system after generating, by exchanging it for items useful to the character.
- The dungeon turns should be even less (1 or 2 a day), so the player does not feel that he is dazzled by some coins, and so that he does not receive so much benefit of the system (a character 78 can make much gold each day, balance must be found)
-To give players access to a large variety of items for "points", at a reasonable price, to allow the player also the possibility of using their money and feel that it is worth something. Putting things cheap would not lose the profits of the company, since more people would consume the product, and it takes months to finish characters, the constant income for each user that decides to pay, is quite high.

That is all for now, I hope my contribution is useful, I have taken some time to prepare it, and to be interested in my proposal, I could still develop more, just ask.
I do not do it with the desire to get anything in return, I only come here in the hope that someone will meet the requirements of a user, I've been playing this game for 7 years, I know very well how it feels "on this side".
I say goodbye without more, I look forward to the launch!

just one thing, I've already gathered more than 53 friends and known´s to play.

and that was just me.

I do not know how to host a game, but, one thing that can not be denied, there are many people waiting for play, the population is no longer a problem. 

Good Luck Gms!

• Like 1

On 14/10/2017 at 7:21 PM, astrosol said:

I'm really looking forward to the release, I humbly ask you not to give up hosting the game. I know 10 more friends who are crazy to play this game, we are just waiting for the release. Let's live this grand fantasy :)

• Thanks 1

Just everyone please remember that it hasn't been confirmed that VGN will even host GF. It was an idea the GM's were looking at to see if it was at all doable, but never have any of them said it is definite. So please don't think this is a sure thing, not until you hear from the GM's. Remember GM Bash already said:

On 10/16/2017 at 6:41 PM, Bash said:

Right now we're just discussing if it's even possible to host. Nothing I have said previous indicates it's going to happen so I apologize if anyone got confused.

So let's try to contain our excitement and expectations, keep our fingers crossed, and wait to see what happens~

• Like 1

On 10/22/2017 at 3:31 PM, ArrozDoce said:

just one thing, I've already gathered more than 53 friends and known´s to play.

and that was just me.

I do not know how to host a game, but, one thing that can not be denied, there are many people waiting for play, the population is no longer a problem. 

Good Luck Gms!

If u guys have this many ppl who want to play then just have them vote or comment. The more support the better

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2017 at 1:17 PM, Sakura said:

If u guys have this many ppl who want to play then just have them vote or comment. The more support the better

I'd be cautious about those kinds of claims, especially if it's a number that large (for support for a private server, no less). Even if it's true that he gathered 53 people, how many of those are going to stay longer than a month after they realize they'll have to regrind everything they had (something that caused a few Scarlet Blade Aeria players/veterans to not come to SBV)? This is especially true if we're talking about people who spent hundreds or thousands of dollars to achieve "top player" status. Doubt those people would be quick to give up that power, or even willing to actually grind to regain the power they left behind/lost. And don't get me started on those who play purely for nostalgia's sake with no real goal in mind. I already explained how THAT usually ends.

16 hours ago, reijiarisu said:

I'd be cautious about those kinds of claims, especially if it's a number that large (for support for a private server, no less). Even if it's true that he gathered 53 people, how many of those are going to stay longer than a month after they realize they'll have to regrind everything they had (something that caused a few Scarlet Blade Aeria players/veterans to not come to SBV)? This is especially true if we're talking about people who spent hundreds or thousands of dollars to achieve "top player" status. Doubt those people would be quick to give up that power, or even willing to actually grind to regain the power they left behind/lost. And don't get me started on those who play purely for nostalgia's sake with no real goal in mind. I already explained how THAT usually ends.

But if they are the players who are asking for a Grand Fantasia Server as well, then they should already know they will have to start over. Everyone is somewhat in the same boat when a game launches. Usually for the 1st day. Its not like they are joining a server where people are already fully geared. On top of that if Vendetta GF server is a success the chances of them just up and quitting is very slim. And I'm not saying that there's not going to be people who quit after a few days that's expected. But I believe we will have more gained than lost. I also doubt that they're going to go to the Spanish/English server since if this does happen, the majority of them will come to Vendetta's

But on the other hand there's still people on main server Eden Eternal knowing full well that Vendetta's is 10 times better 

Then you realize Common Sense is not common lol

But in this situation Vendetta has nothing to lose if they do host this. Because everyone who supports Grand Fantasia knows how much of a success the server will be. Compared to the others who haven't yet played. 

• Like 2

On 27/10/2017 at 12:12 AM, reijiarisu said:

Like Sakura said, we know that its start over '.' DGS with friends, CP MC i WANT that hahahahah, we are already discussing the guild leader, and class, we know that its lvl 1 to 100 with no help, just us, because it's the beginning of the server.

I think the only people who will give up are those who have no one to help them. And like Sakura said, "everyone who supports Grand Fantasia knows how much of a success the server will be."  all the grand fantasias original servers will be less interesting than this one.

THAT IF THE SERVER OPENS UAHSUAUS

I am all for a new GF Private Server since I played it like 7 years straight. I really miss this game.

1. No purples.

2. No MO Limits.

3. No combat mounts, it's an indirect counter to some classes.

4. Start off with 80 cap.

5. No dungeon/map restrictions. 

6. +15 max fort only.

7. No candies for PvP. Dungeons are okay.

8. Weekly events. (i.e. Crazy Raids, Roll the Dice, etc etc)

9. Even though I never played with the new classes, please do not add them. I've heard so many complaints about them.

That's all I can think of for now. Will add more later once I think of them.

On 29/10/2017 at 3:59 PM, Clayton said:

I am all for a new GF Private Server since I played it like 7 years straight. I really miss this game.

1. No purples.

2. No MO Limits.

6. +15 max fort only.

9. Even though I never played with the new classes, please do not add them. I've heard so many complaints about them.

1- They're necesary for some classes.

2-Idk what's that so, I won't say if its good or bad.

3-There are important, I'm against the stats to the combat mounts, that's way too much.

4-Ohm, well, I don't have any suggestion about the cap lvl xD

5-The restrictions are made to keep the economy stable, imagine someone faming like 328 times "VID" or any other dungeon...(they could increase the runs per dgn)

6-Please, just +15 xD

7-AGREE :c

8-Actually, I'd like to do events with clays and items once the server is running(Obviously, I'm not GS to make official events)

9-As the old classes, the new ones are very easy to defeat, Idk why everyone said they are invencible, they're pretty weak xD

I can respect your opinions on all of the topics but the #1.

All purple items do, is make classes that are not suppose to be tanky, tanky.

1. Assassins/Darkstalkers should not be tanky They should be squishy, but with high evade. 

2. Mages should be squishy as well, but high dps. 

3. Mystics should have to switch forms instead of tanking everything in wolf form.

4. Sharpshooters, who plays this class for PvP anyway lul. 

5. Templars should be tanky, but over tanking is a problem. 

6. Prophets - with sleep hammer and sleep relic, who wants to hit this class in PvP anyway? Those 2 items make them tanky enough as it is. 

On 10/31/2017 at 5:39 PM, Clayton said:

I can respect your opinions on all of the topics but the #1.

All purple items do, is make classes that are not suppose to be tanky, tanky.

1. Assassins/Darkstalkers should not be tanky They should be squishy, but with high evade. 

2. Mages should be squishy as well, but high dps. 

3. Mystics should have to switch forms instead of tanking everything in wolf form.

4. Sharpshooters, who plays this class for PvP anyway lul. 

5. Templars should be tanky, but over tanking is a problem. 

6. Prophets - with sleep hammer and sleep relic, who wants to hit this class in PvP anyway? Those 2 items make them tanky enough as it is. 

Question (since I never really touched purple items in GF): do purple items ALSO come with natural life-steal like Nocturnal weapons in Aura Kingdom? Having full +20-+30 DPS armor/accessories and Nocturnal weapons in AK means you can pretty much solo most if not every party dungeon with literally ANY class. Moreso with the OP Class of the Year. Killed off a lot of interest towards late-endgame grinding, since I knew that there would be NO party-based challenge at all by that point.

And I gotta agree with RavenSS. I tried a bit of Mechanic when I first returned to GF Aeria, and I didn't really get through the early parts much faster than with the original classes. Especially since some of the Mechanic's skills DO require resource management (not just MP management) to make sure you can use them regularly (especially if you're fighting a boss and can't just leave the battle to recharge and instead have to find the right time to do so). Can't exactly say how mid/late-game is since I didn't get that far with Mechanic before going back to my mains, but considering that I couldn't really burst through entire areas/quests or fight multiple enemies at once (or bosses) without dropping below 50% HP and having to heal early game (even with a good skill rotation), it's safe to say that Mechanic isn't that much more powerful compared to the other classes. For PvP, I wouldn't be surprised if it more depends on your skill/gear setup and how you approach either Mechanic specialization.

On 10/29/2017 at 5:59 PM, Clayton said:

1. No purples.

2. No MO Limits.

6. +15 max fort only.

@ #4. Yea no

One of the reason of having a brand new Grand Fantasia server is to have a fresh start. And for some people, they love the joy of starting over. The feeling of coming to a brand new game/server is a feeling that no one can take away. People set goals for themselves as well as working hard to peruse it. Grand fantasia is a heavy grindy game and yea, it can be boring as hell. But at the same time it's what makes the game so fun and memorable. You worked so hard to get where you are, and now your hard work is paying off. Starting at level 80 will take the joy out of the game because a big part of your journey is cut off. Not to mention when you start playing the game at that of a high level, the game can get out of sync. There are some people on the .to server who complained because the exp was so high (Not the Sprite Exp but the Character Exp) that you cant finish some of your quest in a area without becoming over leveling or being forced to use a capsule that made you not get exp at all. We would like for some type of balance in the game. Grand Fantasia is a game that was meant for you to build your way from the bottom and hopefully up to the top. Like I mentioned before starting at level 80 is doing something that the game wasn't built on doing and it would be wrong to go against it. It can mess up certain things like Fame, Sprites, Class Skill level and Quest. But that's my opinion. For me personally, I want to play the game casually in the beginning and enjoy every moment I can, before pvp becomes a thing on that game. 

• Like 1

I just made my first purple on the PS. And no, you couldn't have been playing the GF PS for 7 years if it opened like 3 years ago (?!)

Why reduce the cap to 80? Because you're feeling nostalgic about when that cap was in place? It won't be the same even if it happened.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SarEIam said:

I just made my first purple on the PS. And no, you couldn't have been playing the GF PS for 7 years if it opened like 3 years ago (?!)

Why reduce the cap to 80? Because you're feeling nostalgic about when that cap was in place? It won't be the same even if it happened.

Not reducing the cap. They’re talking about having everyone start at level 80 

14 hours ago, SarEIam said:

I meant I played official GF for like 7 years. I played the GF PS for 1 year+. Starting the cap at level 80 is just a suggestion. It will make PvP more active for the time being for those who wanna stop at level 80. I do not mind if they fully release Lvl100. I do not mind the grind. I was the first person to reach Lvl100 on the GF PS (as a crusader). It's not an issue. I just feel like more people will actually take the time to talk to each other and make friends if a lower cap was in place before 100 instead of people no lifing rushing to level 100. But that is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.

2 hours ago, Clayton said:

I meant I played official GF for like 7 years. I played the GF PS for 1 year+. Starting the cap at level 80 is just a suggestion. It will make PvP more active for the time being for those who wanna stop at level 80. I do not mind if they fully release Lvl100. I do not mind the grind. I was the first person to reach Lvl100 on the GF PS (as a crusader). It's not an issue. I just feel like more people will actually take the time to talk to each other and make friends if a lower cap was in place before 100 instead of people no lifing rushing to level 100. But that is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.

Okay, now I’m understanding you more. While I do agree the pvp will most likely be active if they start us at 80, for me personally, I actually love to pvp in the lower arena just to have fun. Now I do admit, there needs to be a limit on how much a low level person is allowed to do when pvping. Such as how far they can fort a item, what pots they are allowed to use, stones, etc. People already have the ability of making a character so op, that they dominate in a level 30-50 arena. In my opinion, it kills the fun in arena. If vendetta can make a limit to what people can and cannot use in a lower arena, it can really attract more people to pvp in lower arena rather than worry about someone coming in and dominating everbody single handily.

Would be pointless for everyone to start at 80. This is the quality of player that a new server doesn’t need if you are too lazy to grind to 80 which isn’t hard then you don’t really want to be 80. No point in not having combat mounts they make th game fun and give no real advantage from one class to the next even if you are an SS with a lot of movement speed and eva if I can tank you as my temp then no matter how much Eva or speed you have I won’t die same goes for other classes and anti classes don’t seek to make the game super easy the reason why ppl love the game so much and have played it for years  is because it’s challenging and I hope that is something that doesn’t change if Vendetta decides to do a sever for GF 

2 hours ago, xzenyer said:

Would be pointless for everyone to start at 80. This is the quality of player that a new server doesn’t need if you are too lazy to grind to 80 which isn’t hard then you don’t really want to be 80. No point in not having combat mounts they make th game fun and give no real advantage from one class to the next even if you are an SS with a lot of movement speed and eva if I can tank you as my temp then no matter how much Eva or speed you have I won’t die same goes for other classes and anti classes don’t seek to make the game super easy the reason why ppl love the game so much and have played it for years  is because it’s challenging and I hope that is something that doesn’t change if Vendetta decides to do a sever for GF 

Where did someone say for people to start at level 80? We are talking about starting the level cap at 80. So you grind from 1-80. Then you cannot level past 80 until they release the 90/100 cap. 

9 minutes ago, Clayton said:

Where did someone say for people to start at level 80? We are talking about starting the level cap at 80. So you grind from 1-80. Then you cannot level past 80 until they release the 90/100 cap. 

LOL i read it wrong sorry dude but yah i'll totally agree if we start at 80 cap that would be awesome

yeHzF.png