Grand Fantasia Suggestion

Katie

Grand Fantasia   

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a English Private Server for Grand Fantasia?

• Yes/ Si
    • No

7 hours ago, Clayton said:

Where did someone say for people to start at level 80? We are talking about starting the level cap at 80. So you grind from 1-80. Then you cannot level past 80 until they release the 90/100 cap. 

its better 80! 1-100 in the open server, will not have fun

17 hours ago, Fappuccino said:

Calm down...nobody knows if Bash takes take GF under his wings but begging surely won't speed up anything :/

Pretty much this, and I have no idea how many times we'll have to repeat this. Begging won't get the current three games to a self-sustaining state any faster, and a fourth game is out of the question until they reach that point. Just be patient and wait for Bash to bring more news concerning the situation.

2 hours ago, reijiarisu said:

Pretty much this, and I have no idea how many times we'll have to repeat this. Begging won't get the current three games to a self-sustaining state any faster, and a fourth game is out of the question until they reach that point. Just be patient and wait for Bash to bring more news concerning the situation.

I don't think you will ever stop repeating yourself when it comes to a high in demand game like GF. You must realize that you're not talking to the same people you have been back when this forum started in July. Don't be so harsh on them. 

We have other tasks to do with other games, so for now a new game it's still being decided. If we ever decide to open the server we will let you know,but begging won't make it happen since it depends on other games first. Be patient and let's see what happens.

• Thanks 1

tried the spanish private server. about 98% speak only spanish. 1% are spanish that speak english. 1% global players

it was like an offline game for a player who cant understand spanish. the game is translated but ofcourse u cant translate the chat in world chat

• Thanks 1

Coming from grand fantasia, I've quit because the game was just too P2P, everyone was relying on AP to be a strong soloer and to play alone, which is really sad, now this coming from a player who's actually played for more than 4 years. I've maxed characters and I'm quite well off, still didn't stop me from quitting the game because everyone just wanted to go solo.

I think it's one of the things that you guys might want to look into if you feel like you could start a good grand fantasia server, something that would require people to learn how to work as a team again. I'm excited though if and/when it does come out and will definitely support funding it via donations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Clayton said:

Even though Official GF just released a new server, PLEASE do not give up on this private server if y'all are still thinking about it. I'm begging y'all. I would, and pretty much everyone else, would rather play a non p2w version of Grand Fantasia. 

^ this

On 26/11/2017 at 9:35 AM, Sakura said:

What I think people fail to realize is that no matter what Aeria or .to do (updates, events) if the server is p2w it would never be successful.

This is correct, we need the private server of vendetta!! :´c