Grand Fantasia Suggestion

Katie

Grand Fantasia   

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a English Private Server for Grand Fantasia?

• Yes/ Si
    • No

The new server is still P2W. Maps are deserted and it is really hard to level solo since miniboss will kill you easily. I already quit the GF new server, not worth the effort.

I hope the private server here boosts the exp rate a lot if it happens, people just can't tolerate heavy grinding these days. Certainly I can't.

On 11/16/2017 at 10:32 AM, astrosol said:

• 2 weeks later...

@astrosol No matter how many times you ask the question, the answer has not changed. IF there is going to be a new game launched on VGN. It won't be announced on this thread, or in the Banter Section, it would be posted under the News section

As it's been said many times.GMs want to get the current games stable and patched before taking on a new project.

Edited by DrDieLess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone aware that the Aeria Games new server had over 1500 players in just the first hour with out even promoting the new servers launch. Like I literally found out about the server the day before from word of mouth. Over half the population for private server gf is there safe to say just the prospect of having a new server to play in will bring in players. Population is not an issue for sure 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xzenyer said:

Is anyone aware that the Aeria Games new server had over 1500 players in just the first hour with out even promoting the new servers launch. Like I literally found out about the server the day before from word of mouth. Over half the population for private server gf is there safe to say just the prospect of having a new server to play in will bring in players. Population is not an issue for sure 

5 gold says that at LEAST half of those "players" were actually bots that wasted no time getting into position to generate fresh illegal gold and find new blood to drain.

I understand the other criteria that have to be achieved, but the name "grand fantasia" 
has a firm name in the game market, the official lost plays due to the mechanic pay to win, 
the launch of vendetta will draw much attention if it is a balanced game, In my opinion 
should take advantage and launch the game.
Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • VGN GM

We've decided against launching the Grand Fantasia server. The new Aeria server launched is apparently a big hit and we just don't see the reason to split the community up further with another server.

Sorry but this game will not be launching on VGN (not for the forseeable future).

• Like 1
  • Sad 4