Grand Fantasia Suggestion

Katie

Grand Fantasia   

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a English Private Server for Grand Fantasia?

• Yes/ Si
    • No

• 3 weeks later...

i played GF also 4 years, was really a nice time and i was so sad when they closed the german one, cause tehy merged the german, italian and amercian into one. 

i love to remember the good old times in GF xD

would be cool to have an GF vgn server here <3

Personally, I hate the private one, they just don't update and did they game more p2w than the official one xD

If you open a server I'd like to help you. And I know that a GF vendetta sv will be very nice :3 also GF has a lot of players waiting for a new and a good pserver

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filomena said:

Nothing against the game, but... The staff in Vendetta seems few in number, and they are running 4 big games full of problems. Make another game to control sonuds exagerated in this moment.

We aren't saying that they have to make another server now.

It's just a post to come up with the idea

• Like 1

Normally, I dont post in forums and such, but this time I feel like I need to.

Back in 2009 I started playing in the first minute of the CB of the game that came to be the one I spent most of my time as a gamer and my favorite one, Grand Fantasia. I kept playing non-stop for the next 5 years (when GF Lat came out, I also started playing from day 1 and stoped playing on NA server). 

3 days ago I felt like seeing what was going on in GF but sadly, after not loging in for 2 years, Aeria deleted my account. 

Knowing that there is a posibility of VGN opening a GF PS makes me really happy and thats because you guys know how to run a game (used to play EE, but my PC broke a while ago, just bought a new and better one so I am looking something new to play). I know you guys are busy with the games you have right now, but when the time comes and if the game you choose to open is GF, be sure that I will support you and am going to be a faithfull player. I was once the strongest Paladin on GF LAT and I feel like doing that once more.

That's all from me, I wish you the best of luck with your current games, and if destiny smiles on us I'll see you guys on Saphael one day.

Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SarEIam said:

Sure the exp rates and such will be increased, but the real money maker are the crafting and fortification charms.

Not to mention costumes, mounts, clays and so on...

Dude, I preffer a Vendetta GF server than any other (official or private) sv 

Why? Simple, they try to make the game funny and equal. I think if they make a server, they'll increase the exp, sprite exp, drop and probably reputation(jale, kaslow, ilya[also the subs].

And about the costumes, mounts, clays, etc., they could make something like EE(something where we can obtain clays or something like the loyalty shop)

There are a lot of things to improve in this game, sadly AG and IG think on how make more money

23 hours ago, Bash said:

We will go by a similar model of our EE server. Fair custom content open to everyone. Most our money maker will be cosmetic only except a few things here and there which are best left pay to allow a diverse economy.

woah does this mean its a greenlight ? :D

3 hours ago, excelsis said:

woah does this mean its a greenlight ? :D

Well, not quite. It's something the team's considering, but they want to make sure their current games will be fine on their own first. They just don't have the luxury to put so much time into a 4th game right now after Twin Saga ended up failing. Not until they're sure that, at the very least, NosTale won't go under if they temporarily devote less time/attention towards it to start up a GFV server, and it might still be a good few months before NosTale reaches that point.

• VGN GM
On 9/15/2017 at 5:47 AM, reijiarisu said:

Well, not quite. It's something the team's considering, but they want to make sure their current games will be fine on their own first. They just don't have the luxury to put so much time into a 4th game right now after Twin Saga ended up failing. Not until they're sure that, at the very least, NosTale won't go under if they temporarily devote less time/attention towards it to start up a GFV server, and it might still be a good few months before NosTale reaches that point.

10 hours ago, xDarkPro said:

any1 notice if u guys will make a pserver of grand fantasia ? we hav alot friend to come, that server  private spanish  almost dead i wanna know some1 notice :v

What Reijiarisu said pretty much answered our stance on another pserver right now.  There's no given ETA right now though. 

• Like 1