That Udyr Guy *Waves*

Teemo

soo, since @Drylz also made a Introductions; i feel like i should do it too.

For those who dont know me yet, my Ingame name in NosTale is Udyr (I play a bit SB)
Im Arround since start of the Beta, which means i know most of the Veteran Nostale Players here on Vendetta.

atm I'm lvl 99+4, playing a Swordsmen. I do have a second Character which i wont call here, but it's Class is Archer. (Some might know the Char anyway)
In my Opinion Swordsmen is one of the most fun and best Classes in NT.
Tanking, playing with mass of HP and beeing able to survive a long Time is one of the best Things. Enjoying it every day more and more. Dont Worry about the Potion Cost xD

My Nostale Career started back then along Time ago on the Offical (DE) Server 3 (Zenas) and after a longer Time also 1 (Ancelloan). After many Years of playing Nostale got boring, so i decided to stop.
Till the Day of Vendetta Beta Release came out.

@Drylz and me decided to start here in the Beta, and we really enjoyed the Server on every day. (I might sometimes tilt a biiiit!)
But at the End, we have alot Fun here and Bash does alot work for the Server.
We are really Proud to be possible calling us GS here. You always gotta think about how much Work Bash does invest into the Server, be thankful guys.
____

Let's go on and tell you something about my Real Life here in Germany.
I'm 21 Years old and im in Love with the following Games: Nostale; League of Legends; Diablo.

I do speak the Languages German and English. Some Words of other Languages too.
My residence is in Bavaria (Germany).

I'm not a Weeb! *Dont even try it*
___

Also some Facts for Lol-Players here;
I do not main Udyr anymore, Irelia is my main since some Seasons now. Udyr has just one of the most fun Kits on whole League of Legends. Running arround, fucking with everyone and not taking the game Serious. <- me irl
___

Hope i see all of you also Ingame!
Udyr

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

First of all; Thanks!

Had a Great Time here as GS and as a Player. I hope i was able to help alot People on Questions, Problems or similar.
I dont have that much Time anymore for Vendetta, so it was the best to leave the Team for now.

We will still see us Ingame if i get back to beeing Active, or even back to the Team.
I still wish you all best of Luck in Nostale and w/e <3 TAKE MAH LOVE
Will be also still sticking arround in the Forum and be Helpful as much as i can.
Thanks to everyone of you.

Special Thanks to the full Team, they made staying in here really Enjoyable.

• Like 2