Hey =D

Hello everyone,

it's been awhile since I've played an MMO.

I decided to jump back on the MMO Wagon and wanted to find an MMORPG to commit to.

Hope to make friends along the way, max out a character, group up with others a lot, and overall just have a good time.

I don't have the money to spend on anything these days and really need my money, so, I was hoping to find non-P2W games to play on so I was looking towards more Private Servers than Official Games. I've seen a whole lot of Official Games just have to much P2W in their cash shops.

A couple of games here caught my eye and I'd love to try one of these games out.

Eden Eternal, Twin Saga, and Nostale.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw VGN runs a Nostale Server. I don't remember when was the last time I played Nostale, but I enjoyed it VERY much and fell in love with the game but don't remember why I stopped playing. It was to long ago but I really did love that game. Does VGN have an active community for Nostale? How about Eden Eternal and Twin Saga?

I'm probably still going to try out every single game anyways (Scarlet Blade too, even though I've never really been a fan, I've never played it, but, I just didn't know if I'd like it or not)

I'm hoping to strike lucky and find a group of people and/or a guild I can commit to and stick around for a long time and make some friends along the way while trying out every single game and see what I can find.

40 minutes ago, Addison said:

I don't have the money to spend on anything these days and really need my money, so, I was hoping to find non-P2W games to play on so I was looking towards more Private Servers than Official Games. I've seen a whole lot of Official Games just have to much P2W in their cash shops.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw VGN runs a Nostale Server. I don't remember when was the last time I played Nostale, but I enjoyed it VERY much and fell in love with the game but don't remember why I stopped playing. It was to long ago but I really did love that game. Does VGN have an active community for Nostale?

Hey, and glad you found to the VGN-Community!

First of all, All of the VGN Games are not Pay2win. You can buy alot Items with Real Money, but most of it is good buyable from other Players. Making Money is Smooth and you have no Problems on getting these Items.

Nostale is the atm biggest Community here, with alot Players on daily. I would even say more active Players than Offical atm.
However, I wish you good luck in every Game you try here!

Udyr

On 29/07/2017 at 0:57 AM, Addison said:

Hello everyone,

it's been awhile since I've played an MMO.

I decided to jump back on the MMO Wagon and wanted to find an MMORPG to commit to.

Hope to make friends along the way, max out a character, group up with others a lot, and overall just have a good time.

A couple of games here caught my eye and I'd love to try one of these games out.

Eden Eternal, Twin Saga, and Nostale.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw VGN runs a Nostale Server. I don't remember when was the last time I played Nostale, but I enjoyed it VERY much and fell in love with the game but don't remember why I stopped playing. It was to long ago but I really did love that game. Does VGN have an active community for Nostale? How about Eden Eternal and Twin Saga?

I'm probably still going to try out every single game anyways (Scarlet Blade too, even though I've never really been a fan, I've never played it, but, I just didn't know if I'd like it or not)

I'm hoping to strike lucky and find a group of people and/or a guild I can commit to and stick around for a long time and make some friends along the way while trying out every single game and see what I can find.

If you are contemplating on playing Twin Saga - I've just recently created an advertisement for the newest Guild Enchanted. Feel free to join - though don't expect a lot of information regarding the game from me as I only recently started playing it. I played the CBT on Official a while back, and thought I'd try out Vendetta's server. It'd be nice to have others join me in doing so.

And not forgetting, Welcome to Vendetta!