Sign in to follow this  
Bash

[FIXED]Server Offline

Hey Guys,

I've recently been informed of an issue involving a possible dupe been found in game. I will be investigating this asap and hopefully have the servers back online soon.

Bad Timing tbh...
I am currently not able to work not for another 1-2 days so the servers will be offline for at least 2 days until I can get back to my PC and begin working. Any information that can help speed up the process (I am talking technical information not just names I well aware of who is doing what) will be greatly appreciated.

Spamming Tickets
Do not spam our ticket system. Please keep notifications forum related only creating more work for us just prolongs the situation.

Rollback
Most definitely expect a rollback of some sort so we can restore the damage done to the server. To what extent I do not know but I will keep everyone updated.

Chatbox Offline
I've switched the chatbox offline on our forums to avoid spam and useless comments.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 14

Any information anyone has on how the hack works we will be rewarding people for it. You're gonna be banned either way and your hack is gonna be fixed so why not benefit from it and come forward? We might be lenient and allow you to continue playing. Remember the last kid? Where is he now? You can become as irrelevant as him very quickly or you can benefit by cooperating with us and saving us time.

Thanks

• Like 12

Thanks to the cooperation of certain players I have been informed of the issue and it is being fixed. We are however looking at a possible 3-4 day rollback depending on the damage done. I will keep you guys informed on the progress so far.

• Like 11

Hey Guys,

Sorry for no information I've been waiting on some scripts to finish.

Rollback Date: 2017-08-16 18:00:00

After looking into the situation we will be rolling back the database to the above date/time. It's actually not a lot time lost tbh less than 24 hours of work. Please understand we do not return items, character progress, gold etc. We understand people are going to be upset with losing progress it's always the case but you must understand it's not a simple "delete this many items and fix this" the damage done wasn't just a "little bit" items were generated into the game that never should have been, gold has been spread insanely the work to even look into this for everyone and make sure everything is gone would take longer than 24 hours hence why rollbacks are taken place.

As people are already aware we have a compensation package which will be available next weeks maintenance. This package is getting a small update for this issue as well. The compensation package will be available after next Tuesday maintenance and again we are sorry this has happened.

Thank you for your understanding the servers should be back online in the next 1-2 hours.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Server is now back online!

Sorry for the wait everyone and I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Server was rolled back to the date/time: 2017-08-16 18:00:00 this means any progress after that time has been lost.

We've returned all VGN Points spent during this time as well.

Starter Packs (if you sent them) can be re-sent as well!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1