General Changes:
 - The following items have been set to untradeable:

NosMerchant Medal (7 days)
Ticket of the Elementary Journey Through Time
Magic Garment of Light (Permanent)
Magic Hat of Light (Permanent)
Magic Robe of Shadow (Permanent)
Magic Hat of Shadow (Permanent)

- Fluffy McFly speed reduced to 14 from 21.
 - Added a compensation package containing:

You can choose either Light or Dark!
Magic Garment of Light (Permanent) (Costume body part, +5% defence and 300 hp-300mp)
Magic Hat of Light (Permanent) (Hat costume part, +5% attack +3% shadow resistance)
Fluffy McFly
Adventurer's Medal (30 Days)
Medal of Erenia (30 Days)

Magic Robe of Shadow (Permanent) (Costume body part, +5% defence and +1% all res)
Magic Hat of Shadow (Permanent) (Hat costume part, 3% of creating doom when hit,  +2% light res)
Fluffy McFly
Adventurer's Medal (30 Days)
Medal of Erenia (30 Days)

You can obtain your compensation package by visiting: https://nt.vendettagn.com/event.vgn

NOTE: Please remember to check if you want light or dark we are not going to issue a refund because you failed to read. This package is only available for accounts created 17th August 2017 and below any new accounts afterwards will not receive this package.

Bug Fixes:
 - Fixed "Point Initialisation Potion" from Bash Mystery Box.
All bugged potions currently in-game have also been changed to the fixed potion.

- Fixed several more channel crashes.
 - Disabled another daily quest being abused.

It's not the biggest of patches this week. We're well aware of some of the bugs in game and will be addressing them very soon. It's been a rough week I've been focused on Twin Saga and fixing that as well as the issues end of last week so I've not had all the time I required in order to get more done but I have at least cleared some of the faults for now.

Next week we are working on a patch that will address many of the bugs in game. As well as some QoL changes and other requests we've received from the playerbase. This patch is not being released until the following week however so please do not expect it next maintenance.

• Like 5