Greetings, community!

Backpack

Greetings! 
So, as any introduction is supposed to start with my name and age and all these things, mine starts with: 
OMG FINALLY I FOUND AN EE PRIVATE SERVER.

Okay. I'm 21, a romanian computer science student. My name is Răzvan (Raz for short, or as friends call me "stfu" or "get lost already"), or ,as my forum nickname says: Backpack. 
I'm not going to litter this post with details about me like the fact that I like metal music, I am a die-hard  Dark Souls and Overwatch player and that I'm a nerd and play D&D, and I love memes.

Why I'm here? Well, the 3rd line of this post quite says it - Eden Eternal.
I ran into this game while I was in the hospital (had some health issues, but I hammered them down), the Aeria Games one, and I spent a lot of weeks playing it. I loved it. Cute graphics, simple game, yet enjoyable. Sadly, AG did what they know best and as I reached the end-game it started to fall off, feel pointless because I was not up to investing a lot of cash, so forth and so on.
10 minutes ago I decided to Google "Eden Eternal Private Server", and, in my luck, VGN popped up.
Now I am like a little kid on Christmas, waiting for the game to download, being all hyped and ecstatic.

If anyone wants to know anything, feel free to ask.
See you in game! 

• VGN GM
Just now, Backpack said:

Thank you! 
I surely will - Eden Eternal is by far one of the games that have a special place inside my heart, I really hope I will enjoy every byte of this server, haha.

Well we have plenty of new content including classes never released on official, so I'm sure you'll find a good place here!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

Sounds pretty much like me when I first discovered this private server. I hope you enjoy your stay here at our community! :D

Haha, it feels awesome. I enjoy the server so much, even though I did not get to play so much for now. The hype train is real. Thanks!