Farewell Scarlet Blade

TypeZero

Hello to all my peeps from RG and FK,

I'm 1nce again saying goodbye to Vendetta Scarlet Blade but unlike last time when it was due to shutdown this time due to being fed up with the current jacked up Status Quo of this game. I've been here a year and see only 1 constant thing that has annoyed me to the fullest and that is the constant catering to Royal Guards every time they QQ about faction imbalance. Royals have more player base than Knights but they always complain they don't have enough.

Personally, I have played both sides and from personal experience its because when it comes down to pvp 75% of the Royal guard faction won't step foot into Caergate, Viledon, Nemesis, or Amara to support their faction but when it comes to getting ez wins in NB or AK they rush the portals with usually 15+ more ppl waiting to get inside when someone disconnects. GM's haven't made the problem any better over the months with I see FK losing ppl and RG gaining those same ppl so I'm done with it all. Hope you guys that remain can find some solace in the fact you will be screwed over constantly with no relief in sight.

• VGN GM
On 9/23/2017 at 10:24 AM, TypeZero said:

Hello to all my peeps from RG and FK,

I'm 1nce again saying goodbye to Vendetta Scarlet Blade but unlike last time when it was due to shutdown this time due to being fed up with the current jacked up Status Quo of this game. I've been here a year and see only 1 constant thing that has annoyed me to the fullest and that is the constant catering to Royal Guards every time they QQ about faction imbalance. Royals have more player base than Knights but they always complain they don't have enough.

Personally, I have played both sides and from personal experience its because when it comes down to pvp 75% of the Royal guard faction won't step foot into Caergate, Viledon, Nemesis, or Amara to support their faction but when it comes to getting ez wins in NB or AK they rush the portals with usually 15+ more ppl waiting to get inside when someone disconnects. GM's haven't made the problem any better over the months with I see FK losing ppl and RG gaining those same ppl so I'm done with it all. Hope you guys that remain can find some solace in the fact you will be screwed over constantly with no relief in sight.

How is it that we specifically cater to the RG's every time they qq about faction imbalance? If that was the case, FC would be open every single maintenance. Faction change, contrary to popular belief, will also do no good for the balance. Most of the people last time who switched "to help" the faction, went inactive or were moved back to FK side.

I can never get my head around why people blame GMs for things like balance. Also, blaming them for catering is a load of crap as well. @Vivi did the last faction change it was because the FK were constantly wanting more PVP and wanted to change. So she did it for them and it turned into the biggest failure ever. So blame the FK in that particular instance, not the GMs.

The GMs can only do so much here. They cannot force people to PVP or PVE, or choose what faction to play on, what timezone to play in or even what level cap to play on. Watch a game shut down immediately if that shit ever happened.

Players are both the cause of, and solution to, your complaints.

Edited by DrDieLess
  • Like 2