Guide to DNG Bosses

xXSinfulShadowXx

Mind saying with what bosses you are having issues with ?This since 90% of the bosses in Scarlet blade are mostly Dps/gear based to win.

In general its +8/+10 gear(higher is better ofc) of your level and the cap of your level is the best for the dungeon you are interested in farming( cap levels are 29 39 49 59).

There are no(atleast known) addons for doing dungeons.

Well, with some of the bosses, there can be a tiny bit of strategy. Take Ignis Vortex (IV for short), the 2nd boss Strider needs some positioning. Here's an old ASB video I made about speed running IV (as fast as a ME can speed run a dungeon, except unless you are @limeox)

If you jump to the 1:45 mark, you'll see how I drag the boss the the back are the area. When he hits 200k HP, mobs spawn that run towards him to heal him. So moving strider the furthest away will give you the most time to kill him before those mobs arrive.

For the most part, it's just a giant smash fest. Sorry I haven't had a chance to post some more in depth stuff. Abyssal Temple is probably one of the only dungeons that requires certain things to be done

Tbh even in iv with decent gear you dont need any tactics you can smash the boss if you have dps (+10 gear). same with at although its harder there but if you have +12 gear you can kill the first boss with chakra damage alone the 2nd boss is just surviving the third is a bit trickier but again if you have good enough gear you can survive the blasts and the last boss is just dpsing

Also most bosses are straightforward if there are any tactics :s(hardest being asura in at, where you need to take the guardians to +-3k hp and let it appply the debuff.

Edited by Doper

Ok what I'm looking for is a guide for new players that haven't been playing long. A guide for NSS and AT and TA maybe even DMHM for those that haven't had a chance to get to everything needed and what to do with some of the bosses. FYI I have +8 Kappa gear on my main at level 54 and I still have a heard time in some harder areas. So what I'm asking for is what gear is best to use on what bosses and what level of said gear. Maybe skills for classes that would help or maybe what mech skills could be used. Just think of it as a more upgreaded version of the SB Guide for Noobs LOL. I myself think IV is quite easy but the others after that even in solo mode can be a hard without having what you need. So with thatt said can someone please use this info and put togther something? If need be I can find out the info with research and post it later. Thanks guys ^^.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Norleras said:

Not sure if this is forbidden to do, but here is a link to a guide I managed to find for Abyssal Temple for those who are having trouble with it.

Linking to ASB is no problem.

I had guides for all dungeons (not sure if Acheron was out at that time) on the old wiki... too bad it's dead and they're gone now, unless someone manages to dig them up from some archive. :|

On 10/27/2017 at 10:56 PM, Doper said:

Il be working on something over this weekend  expect it  next week wednesday +-

soon™ :P