Quitting SB for a while

Kamsos

Evening Mortals.

I heard the events going on between my friend and I on SB due to these "cheaters" ruining the game (If they're any, Not calling anyone out btw). But my friend has really put his soul and heart for this game for so long. Not because of the sexy girls and stuff (but they're cute tho), but the mechanics of SB has. Me and my friend share the same account together (dont worry, we use the seal function to keep our stuff safe from stupid mistakes). If i was a Game Developer (in the process of being one), It should be my 2nd remastered game on my list (The first one I want to remaster is a secret btw so i wont go into detail :D).

As you can see in the title above; Me, Coolangel, will be locking my account for the time being, in order to calm his temper. My friend is very chill every time, but I have seen him so mad at this for no reason at all cuz its just a game, its not real but just mind-seeping. As of today, I will not be playing SB as of today, but Ill be secretly logging on to check on everyone from today's event. I hope you all understand this conflict. If not, that's cool I also understand too.

Btw if your interested of finding my friend's character, He is Warhog, a FK DE that you've seen most of the time and Gunslinger, a RG SE. Please don't accuse me as him because that is NOT me at all. Ill make another account just for him so you guys wont be confused and accusing the wrong person, meaning his punishment is that he wont go back to his DE anymore.

I hope everything clears up right now and I hope the situation will be back to normal soon.

I love you all and see you all again in a few weeks or months.

Take Care :)

-Coolangel

• 2 weeks later...

The downside of sharing an account on most ANY game outweighs the benefit by a factor of 10 to 1, and I'm probably being conservative on that count. In many games, it's actually against the TOS to do so. I would strongly advise you to establish your own, but I'm assuming from your post that you have already decided to do exactly that.

It will probably cause something of a rift with your friend, but it's a good move on your part and I can promise you will both be happier in the end.

Good luck, and Game On!