Level

0x00000000

Hi! Did you do the mainlines that include the new custom map Viroona Vale? If I remember correct those mainlines should bring you to approximately lvl 95, and from there you gotta run yourself in for example DoS aka Dimension of Souls which gives great exp for the last levels, or do different high-lvl dungeons daily (The slow way).

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Goddess said:

Hi! Did you do the mainlines that include the new custom map Viroona Vale? If I remember correct those mainlines should bring you to approximately lvl 95, and from there you gotta run yourself in for example DoS aka Dimension of Souls which gives great exp for the last levels, or do different high-lvl dungeons daily (The slow way).

I bought some DOS run last night so I'm currently level 93. I found that my gear is not good enough to solo the single-player mode of the dungeon in the new map.

Yeah the quests from mainlines doesn't really give you good gear that will help you for the higher up dungeons, but thanks to someone nice from the X-Legend developers they added the Temple Knight sets and weapons to make it a bit easier for new players to have some form of gear setup to start with. At Vendetta we also have the lvl 90 Temple Knight sets. But I would recommend for you to either try and use them and survive or start farming some Aven fame to get the lvl 88 orange armors and by them craft the gold versions as a start, since they are better for running in DoS as an example (Especially if you're running on Mecha). After you hit 95 you should start becoming active in doing the custom 95 trials in DoS to get you the lvl 95 weapons and sets and then awaken them. It's all about building your character from the bottom if you are not really experienced with what you're doing! ^_^

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

I know its an old Thread but since im at the same problem right now, i didnt want to open a new thread.

The main quests only get you to lvl 92 with around 24% exp, and the main class you wanna play to lvl 77. 😞

So hard stuck lvl 92/77, are DoS runs still a thing? and if yes, are there any DoS runners here and what are the prices for runs ?

Any Info would be nice. tyvm 😊

Greetz

BoxBox 

PS: i remember 1 or 2 years back, there was something like an event or so, on the Vivi NPC in Aven, where you could enter a special "room/dungeon" to level up classes, by killing mobs on a level you could choose on the npc inside. Idk what this event was, i barely had time to play at that time, i just tried it once with one of my old chars, before i had to take a break because of real life. sadly the event was gone when i returned. 😥

• VGN GM
44 minutes ago, BoxBox said:

I know its an old Thread but since im at the same problem right now, i didnt want to open a new thread.

The main quests only get you to lvl 92 with around 24% exp, and the main class you wanna play to lvl 77. 😞

So hard stuck lvl 92/77, are DoS runs still a thing? and if yes, are there any DoS runners here and what are the prices for runs ?

Any Info would be nice. tyvm 😊

Greetz

BoxBox 

PS: i remember 1 or 2 years back, there was something like an event or so, on the Vivi NPC in Aven, where you could enter a special "room/dungeon" to level up classes, by killing mobs on a level you could choose on the npc inside. Idk what this event was, i barely had time to play at that time, i just tried it once with one of my old chars, before i had to take a break because of real life. sadly the event was gone when i returned. 😥

In future its better to open a new thread than necro an old one.

If you got stuck at 92 there is repetable quests designed to boost your level to 93 when more quests will arrive your way. So if you're having trouble leveling there is that.

As for Class EXP again there is good means to level them up in the latest maps 104-112 ish where you can level them all to level 100 rather easily.

The dungeon you're refering to usually comes around when we have events.

• Thanks 1

• Jordan locked this topic