Spherical hide and seek event?

Spherical

hello felow Arkana,

nothing official as yet, just hoping your feedback will help me make more events for you guys in game rather than forum based,, i ran a similar event before with an individual boss spawn but we seem to have moved onto a point system for event prizes, so i guess i m just gauging interest?

I would be more than happy to do a wee hide and seek event over the festive period with whatever prizes Vivi deems appropriate but I am on GMT as in UK time, if anyone is interested in such an event please show your interest in this thread and if there is enough I will ask vivi if i can run it. this would be both on Rg and FK side but on GMT times. i would be looking at a 1st 2nd and 3rd prize of equal value on each side.

saves me asking vivi for an event no one wants

happy holidays Spherical FK aka Moo RG

Edited by Spherical
  • Like 2

It's a good idea, but do more working out some in game logisitics so players can't just follow you around would be difficult. But I think you should probably make it a 30min run each possible with 10 locations and 1 point for each location you hide. I know that there is a feature the GMs have used that allowed them to run faster than others so that they can hide better. But it could be fun. Too bad we couldn't exactly know how to get to some of those remote locations some players go out too.

• Vivi locked this topic