How to play Scarlet Blade Vendetta

Tygress

First of all this post is highly opinionated -So shut up and find a grain of salt to read it with...

Second of all, you need to love this game, if you don't love this game and decide to continue playing, make sure you have an anger management coach ready. I have played this game forever and I have seen hundreds of people come and go, I know what i'm talking about.

Third of all, I am not biased but Factions Matter, if you want to be a wimp then go ahead and join royal guards. The players who join royal guards just seem to have a predisposition to suck. I hope nobody goes and take this personally because this is a scientific fact that can be proven mathematically: Randomly pick any Royal Guard and Free Knight of equal gear and level and make them fight, I Guarantee the free knights will win at least 7/10 times.

4th of all. If this is your first MMORPG. Do not be a: Defender or Medic, or you can, nobody cares about your emotional stability or sanity.

5th of all, Make friends, if you think you can play this game solo as a beginner I will advise you to rethink, get in a guild. Royal guard: "Happy Guild" or "Inquisition" or you can join my guild "MelleniuM" I don't have many members and I disappear for days at a time but I always return and none of my students are failures. Free Knights: Curse, Ascension, PVPLedgends, RedDragonZ. There are other guilds but these are all great choices.

6th of all: ask questions and ask for help, don't be a beggar, nobody likes those.

7th of all, Take your time, don't be in a hurry to get to endgame spend at least 2 weeks at every level cap, that means 20-29, 30-39, 40-49 take the time to level up your pet, learn your class and gather resources for gearing up. If you want to be silly and run to endgame unprepared then you can just unsubscribe from any x-rated websites if you had, because you will be getting the epic butt-pounding of a lifetime, the likes of which you will never see anywhere else on the Internet.

8th of all, Farm! you do not need to spend a single dime on this game to be a winner.

9th of all be patient, typically, good games are not conquered overnight. Games are supposed to be relaxing and fun but also present challenges, otherwise there is no point.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7th point I agree whole heartedly.

4th point, is Defender really that hard to use for beginners?  If so, what makes her so difficult to use?  Never used Defender before, so I'd like to know.  Might give her a shot one of these days after seeing Shiroki and EvilwitchBR play.

I'm sure Zaktsu would be please to see that RedDragonz got a recommendation

• Like 1

DE not suitable for dungeon farming or not the best for it, specially if you're not well geared. Has low damage if you invest on HP passive (for tank purposes). If you choose the high damage Defender, you be squishy and rely on your buffs which has long cool downs. If you're full geared DE, i think its awesome and fun at any levels. ;)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MissBuns said:

DE not suitable for dungeon farming or not the best for it, specially if you're not well geared. Has low damage if you invest on HP passive (for tank purposes). If you choose the high damage Defender, you be squishy and rely on your buffs which has long cool downs. If you're full geared DE, i think its awesome and fun at any levels. ;)

----------------

not just (dont play DE and medic) 

very  excellent explanation ;)

<3

On 12/27/2017 at 10:19 AM, DrDieLess said:

Staff says this stuff = "Fuck you staff, you just hate everyone, you don't care about the game, I quit, rage rage rage"

Player says exact same thing = "Thank you for the help, such useful info, much wow"

#PlayerLogic

DDL, your unprofessional diatrabe here is not warranted nor necessary here or anywhere else in the forums.  Please act like a staff member or don't say anything at all.  That's my 'rant' for this thread.

As for the OP, thank you for the posting.  You say much that many people have thought of but are too hesitant to say for fear of being mislabeled as 'toxic' instead of 'truthful'.  WoW kids and all that.  Lmao.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...