New BG suggestion

NovaFire

7 hours ago, Vivi said:

Unfortunately I can't do anything in regards to making that a PVP thing without making all of Bitterstone Base a pvp map, which wouldn't really work since each faction has their own version of the map. 

What about a mission for it? and speed boosters on the track or something? there seems to be potential for it

10 hours ago, lightsenshi said:

Why bother fighting other players?  After all, there's plenty of opportunity for pvp to take place.

The reason that battlegrounds like janus are deserted is because the majority of the player base doesn't seem interested in pure pvp.   As far as I can tell, it's always the same thirty or so people doing BGs.    You're making a straw-man argument and acting like it's the end of the world...it's not.

I'm not but it could be the end of the game for the free knights players, or did you forget how bad it is over there for them?

If you want to fix BG, its both easy and possibly impossible (Due to limits on what vivi can do to the code)

All you need to do is randomly allocate those that register to a side rather than have RG and FK

That way there is no logging alts on the other side, if 30 fk want to go and no rg its still a 15 a side bg, so "boycotting by one side will do nothing. There is no we only go if we have the perfect team..... 

Also there would be a point to people registering when their faction doesn't have their "OP" people on as they could still get win rewards.

Keep AK as rg v fk otherwise random allocation is the way to get more in BG's

12 hours ago, monoki said:

I'm not but it could be the end of the game for the free knights players, or did you forget how bad it is over there for them?

Not really last night there where more then 30 fks raping us in amara ALL the BIG players where there so suddenly out of nothing
they can play but they dont want to play

so actually this forum is on of those others that can be locked because its not a suggestion for bg try to make a forum a suggestion that fk`s start to play again maybe that could be a better option lol

15 hours ago, XplosiveShadow said:

Not really last night there where more then 30 fks raping us in amara ALL the BIG players where there so suddenly out of nothing
they can play but they dont want to play

so actually this forum is on of those others that can be locked because its not a suggestion for bg try to make a forum a suggestion that fk`s start to play again maybe that could be a better option lol

The FKs actually playing last night was rare, it doesn't happen often
also if you read I suggested ideas to add to the BG events and possible new ones so yes this is a suggestion post but apparently so many of you can't read past the first half of it

• 1 month later...

I dont know is that Siren pointing system is ok, so many times team which had more kills loosing BG just because destroyed box first. Maybe better make boxes just for example 10 points value or even no points? But i am aware that is hard to find the way to make ppl fight whole time on BG, but that would be just awesome....imagine bg where is nothing to loot just pure 15 min pvp ?. Maybe even no reward for win? Then bg will join ppl who really want to fight...ofc not every bg like that, just few per day? Idk...loud thinking..;)

https://imgur.com/a/XM29z  - that numbers on BG's was normal

https://imgur.com/nvnjAzI  -  so it wasn't hard get that daily kills 

old good times :)

7 hours ago, DrakkarUlfsark said:

its normal to see 5~11 free knights registred to battlegrounds, but where are the RGs?

depends on the time zone
when i registrated in the mornings it was 10 rgs and 5 for soccerpitch and 8 rgs and 4 fks for siren

so it all depends on time zones

9 hours ago, DrakkarUlfsark said:

its normal to see 5~11 free knights registred to battlegrounds, but where are the RGs?

Well, I did level up my RG toon for BG's when RG won't register, but FK players can be jerks so that they refuse to let me farm when I am the only RG player in and it isn't geared for pvp, just there so that there can be a BG and we can pray for uni skins/costume while we farm so I don't register it and just keep farming else where.

8 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Well, I did level up my RG toon for BG's when RG won't register, but FK players can be jerks so that they refuse to let me farm when I am the only RG player in and it isn't geared for pvp, just there so that there can be a BG and we can pray for uni skins/costume while we farm so I don't register it and just keep farming else where.

still it depends on with who you are in bg
like i ended up 1 vs 1 with miverva in siren, he killed me 1 time later on he let me kill him 1 time to make it even bg
and i remmember the same as when i was lvl 49 in sp with MBK
if people give eachother just fair changes in bgs like in the 1 vs 1 more people would like to go to
but if lets say a lvl 54 zeta / maybe half kappa geared against a lvl 59 high skilled player they will just get slaughtered and yeah they will go to lvl up and gear up with out going bg`s 
and still for the old skilled players we have allot of new players in this server to that dont know 100% the whole pvp system / skilling they should get a change to play a bit normaly to and let it build up that they become better

hope that bgs getting better soon but till then there is nothing to do about it
same as with some alts joining to kill bgs it happends on both factions and its sad that they do it