Welcome to lvl 30 (Tygress & You)

Tygress

Once you hit level 30, you will be allowed to enter lvl 30-39 battlegrounds such as Turnpike, Janus and Soccer Pitch. You will also be able to enter lvl 30-39 PvP Zone: Viledon. While in these areas you may encounter a version of Tygress.

First is my FreeKnight Whipper TygressX: She sports the holy visage rank so you will see the announcement when TygressX arrives.holyvisage_by_zaniatx-dc08u56.jpg Second is my Royal Guard Defender WhiteTygress: She looks quite flashy in that pirate costume and boasts between 27k-30k HP, A level 39 with 30k hp!

Do not panic, everyone who is lvl 30-39 regardless of faction is regarded as a friend until they prove otherwise. I am making this post to bring some clarity in regards to my motivations and how I operate.

Contrary to popular belief among players who have never seen me in action, I am not a bully, weak players might actually be SAFER if I am close by. I take no pleasure in killing weak players.

Your behavior towards players will determine your experience with me - in other words, treat players the way you want to be treated

Here is a list of behaviors that will result in the incurrence of my wrath

guidelines_by_zaniatx-dc08ia6.png

1.       Needless slaughter of lowbies/undergeared players. – Nothing wrong with killing someone, that is part of the game but don’t be a prick about it, some players are just trying to get quests done, camping and killing them over and over again, causing frustration and grief to new players. does not help this server. In the case of PVP, it is understandable to kill. While lowbies cannot directly hurt a geared player, they can stun them, which cause them to do less damage and take more damage from other enemy players.

2.       Preventing players from breaking crates/chests in Turnpike – this is not endgame, there are no magnificent rewards for winning a battleground. Turnpike is a chance for players to loot a unique mech/weaponskin/cyberskin, Narak Relics, Jewel spanners and blueprints  which can be sold for decent amount of gold which in turn, helps players to advance faster. If you think that you should be preventing the progress of others then I’m sorry that you are a shitty person.  You are not welcome here.

3.       Looting bosses that you did not help to kill – if you show up late when players are killing a world boss, don’t be biking around and grabbing stuff while all the people who did the work get nothing! – I will admit that I have done this, however, myself and the parties involved were at war at the time, which brings me to my next point.

Declaring war on Tygress

war_by_zaniatx-dc08iaj.png

Oh yes, you can declare war on me, once you have done any of the following actions, you cannot take it back until after three months or something

Reset a world boss I am killing – I take this very personally.

Attacking me while I farm rank points – if you want a duel then hit me once and wait till you are acknowledged, if you see me use buffs and cyberskin then you know it’s on. If not then go duel Asmodeus!

Interrupting me while I break crates at turnpike – like really, you can’t have it so might as well let me have it.

BattleGrounds

Battle Grounds are my favorite things, sometimes I log in just to go to battlegrounds, especially turnpike, it breaks my heart to see players who are too weak to break crates in turnpike. You need at least a +7 gamma suit and weapon (rare grade) to be able to kill guards and break crates. And you will have to fight guards one at a time so you won’t get all crates… very very sad.

PvP in Battlegrounds

more often than not, one side is way stronger than the other, in this case there is what I call partial pvp, when people of similar strength fight each other while others stay out of it. I have sat out many  battles, something cute about 2 base gear toons wailing away at each other.

Turnpike – sign up, get in, smash crates.

Always smash crates before doing anything else, unlike endgame where the battleground is about NOT breaking crates lol breaking crates here is strongly encouraged! Anyhow, do not be afraid if you see Tygress, or be daunted by my might or speed at which I break crates/towers, take your time, I’ll wait.

not breaking crates in the endgame tho...obama-laughing-800x430.jpg

Janus – smash towers

If it’s just you and myself in Janus, there is a chance that I will go take side towers  and let you have the one in the middle. If it is more than 1 vs 1 then I will always go for the middle tower so if you don’t wanna fight, go get one of the side towers.

Soccer pitch – bust up the balls

I don’t normally play soccer pitch but when I do, I expect that low level players will be left to pop balls and level up in peace. I will go ham on anyone harassing players that are trying to level up.

If you can dps jumbo faster than me then you can have it lol

Bottom Line

Tygress is your friend; there is no need to be scared to enter battlegrounds or leave prematurely upon seeing me

lvl 30-39 has limited players (I don't care, I still love it) so don't be a prick, playing normally, its very easy to get to level 30 and this is where the game begins to open up, i'm all about helping and teaching anyone passing thru here.

please don't sign up if you aren't gonna go to the battlegrounds because I will switch between factions to balance the numbers in order for the maximum amount of players to enter i.e. 4 RGs vs 2FKs, I will switch to FreeKnights so then its 3vs3 if one RG decides to cancel, it defeats the purpose of me switching because its still a 2 vs 2 and then I don't get into the battleground anyway because I was last in the cue.

Tygress wants you to have the maximum amount of happiness for the maximum amount of time

freyja_by_zaniatx-dc08j3d.jpg

Oh yeah!

P.S. If you are planning to hang around lvl 30-39 for a while and have no unique gears, look me up, I'll see what I can do for you ;) 

PS.PS. Don't think I cant play endgame either, I can play on both sides with maxxed enhanced toons - dont ask whom, I never tell

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Filomena said:

Uhm. Nice. So should I need to make a guide for level 29 behavoir too?

LOL. I don't presume to tell anyone how to play the game, people are free to do whatever the hell they want. I'm just making it clear that I don't tolerate asshole behaviors. Anyone in violation will be violated. Otherwise I'm chill.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Niniela said:

Hello. How can I add you as friend? Started playing SB few days ago, lvl 31 now, and really like it so far. Could use some help/advice about game and items :) 

Best times to look for me is when turnpike is about to start, RG - WhiteTygress, FK - TygressX

• 3 months later...