lvl 30 unique accessories

Tygress

Its Tygress again, advocating for the lvl 39 cap.

I noticed that lvl 37 uni lingerie are out and about and I've gotten a few of them. Thanks GMs.

As it is right now, there is no way to acquire unique lvl 32 Trinkets or permanent unique lvl 38 rings. The 30 day unique lvl 38 rings are a pain in the ass to get. On a bad day, one can purchase and open upward of 700 commander replicubes and not see a single unique ring!

I don't know anything about programming so I don't know how difficult or easy it would be. Viledon's Asmodeus would be a good place to put permanent unique rings or trinkets for the lvl 30's, thats one world boss that doesn't get much action because of sheer difficulty.

I am only suggesting this because I saw the lvl 37 unique lingerie, so maybe you don't mind us being the best we can be down here. Other level caps can get all their optimal gears. Look at this eyesore

8YsJlSX.jpg

I'll never truly be complete! lol

I don't have a compelling argument as to why you should add unique rings and trinkets for lvl 30-39, If anything, do it for love. I'm loving what you have done so far.

Yeah I get it that focus is preferred on endgame content - never hurts to ask for what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, Trinket from Argos that being lower than Widow level, makes more sense! Trinket be LV32, with widow would not make sense, or drop it from the Dungeon SF, Ring maybe from the dungeon IV, but only in Team mode, it could increase the desire to party and knowledge between new players and not!

In any case it would be nice to have the complete set 30-39, if you put lingerie 37 then put everything else, the ring could be done as  aeria if just be difficult insert in the game, ap as for lingerie! the Trinket absolutely drop!

• 1 year later...