Kailash

Updates 2018/19 Official Server

2 hours ago, PosiTv said:

I now have 2 copyright strikes because of GameForge I am just going too quit Nostale before Vendetta gets taken down man & quit Youtube. What a shitty company man, since when has it become illegal to record private servers.

your serious???dose youtube stand for them?

8 hours ago, TheHealersGod said:

your serious???dose youtube stand for them?

I dont know but other Nostale Youtubers have copystrikes also because of gameforge.

57 minutes ago, PosiTv said:

I dont know but other Nostale Youtubers have copystrikes also because of gameforge.

German youtuber Giruga got 3rd striked lol

33 minutes ago, JevilChaos said:

German youtuber Giruga got 3rd striked lol

If he got 3rd Strike the channel must be deleted then. His channel stil exists. Also @Bash said that this is a topic that doesn't belong here

17 minutes ago, Elrond said:

If he got 3rd Strike the channel must be deleted then. His channel stil exists. Also @Bash said that this is a topic that doesn't belong here

No the account will be deactivated soon go to community tab and look for yourself ...also dont quote me because i didnt start this.

EDIT:Don't get me wrong you're still right though.

Edited by JevilChaos
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Elrond said:

Why shouldnt it be here, if gameforge is coming for Vendetta Youtubers & Vendetta itself? The Nostale youtubers are the ones who brought a hell of a lot of players to the vendetta server in the first place.

57 minutes ago, PosiTv said:

Why shouldnt it be here, if gameforge is coming for Vendetta Youtubers & Vendetta itself? The Nostale youtubers are the ones who brought a hell of a lot of players to the vendetta server in the first place.

Stop posting off-topic things here, please? 

I know ur angry or even salty about it but it doesnt belong here , if i were a GS... I would delete or hide these comments for the sake of other people before it gets too heated or even worse with many throwing fits and tantrums and ranting about it.

Leave it or be maybe even muted or banned(im not in charge of this, but im sure that if u follow this behaviour then it will surely happen.) just an friendly advice :D before it really happens

2 hours ago, Nayxa said:

Stop posting off-topic things here, please? 

I know ur angry or even salty about it but it doesnt belong here , if i were a GS... I would delete or hide these comments for the sake of other people before it gets too heated or even worse with many throwing fits and tantrums and ranting about it.

Leave it or be maybe even muted or banned(im not in charge of this, but im sure that if u follow this behaviour then it will surely happen.) just an friendly advice :D before it really happens

Holy fuck man, you are so annoying and always think you are correct & you arent a GS or Above anyone so stop thinking you are & half the time your answers are bullshit, your ego is beyond belief, I am not angry or salty. I find it super dumb a company would try to delete Youtube accounts that promote their game & they dont want us talking about it on here because they are afraid players will quit vendetta since gameforge is coming for them either way. Theyve shut down Servers already & Youtubers next is Vendetta. Anyway im happy im quitting, im deleting all of my accounts & I am going back into the real world.

• Thanks 1

Stop complain Posi, quit again x) 🖖🏼

It was a nice time with you coming back. Cya soon again bro!

Edited by Ferox
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, PosiTv said:

Holy fuck man, you are so annoying and always think you are correct & you arent a GS or Above anyone so stop thinking you are & half the time your answers are bullshit, your ego is beyond belief, I am not angry or salty. I find it super dumb a company would try to delete Youtube accounts that promote their game & they dont want us talking about it on here because they are afraid players will quit vendetta since gameforge is coming for them either way. Theyve shut down Servers already & Youtubers next is Vendetta. Anyway im happy im quitting, im deleting all of my accounts & I am going back into the real world.

Yeah and?

If u got any problem with it , i dont care . Like im not perfect or anything  and im sorry if you see that i think im above others which im not , as i told you that it is a friendly advice not that im gs or beyond everyone, which i hate to you to see it cause i just want to PROTECT people from getting themselves banned or muted , nothing more than that

The following you said from you find it dumb ect to the end , it really shows disagree , anger and disappointment if you mind my view of this

Have a nice day :D seriously u need to calm down 

One thing is clear, you have distorted and totally covered the subject of this thread.

The last issue that came out was the new pet and the title system. So you can comment on it ^^.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Kailash said:

One thing is clear, you have distorted and totally covered the subject of this thread.

The last issue that came out was the new pet and the title system. So you can comment on it ^^.

Honestly, the last pet isnt so good made. Theres many other pets design they could have gone for , an example could be an phoenix that revive after some 40 sec after dead and causing a explosion around 4~6 AoE range and it would be a magic attack with a element of 150% fire that can cause the debuff of the phoenix in act 5.2 with a 1% , that would be more awesome.

As for the title system they added, i think its like the AK(aura kingdom)/EE(eden eternal) style, which stack and hopefully that they dont do that with their title system , cause that would be insane 

13 hours ago, PosiTv said:

im deleting all of my accounts & I am going back into the real world.

😂😂😂 HAHAHA. I'm sorry man but that is jokes.

13 hours ago, PosiTv said:

I am not angry or salty.

Doubt

16 hours ago, PosiTv said:

The Nostale youtubers are the ones who brought a hell of a lot of players to the vendetta server in the first place.

I don't know about you but.. I, along with almost 90% of uk population found out about vendetta through word of mouth from other people talking about it. I don't think "nostale youtubers" had much of an effect on people playing this server at all. But maybe it's different for the german community.

It's also pretty logical why they would want youtube channels shut down if they're promoting an unofficial server. So I don't really understand why people are QQ'ing so hard all over the forum. 

• Like 1

I go try to return original topic, i have been searching info and i watch that GF want open new servers with "ease" for start over, and searching more info, I found that 1 importan private server of Metin2 closed a few weeks ago, too this serve had pressure from GF for closse but nobody tell because server close , much people in comments from a youtuber that worked in this server say because had problem with donation and taxces from country , 
not close for pressure GF, close for bad administration with donations system. AND just in next week GF open new server of Metin2 with new ease ( xp x2 while 1 week, double chance for upgrades while 1 week etc) for people come and play from zero. 

Well Vendetta is here, but in GF want make same plans opening new servers of nostale and call atention of new players giving a lot of ease( xp x2 -for you buy ance with € - , upgrade x2 -for buy scrolls for € - ( in vendetta this is gold from game)).

(But for much ease that give, her system UNSUSTAINABLE.)

sry my bad english, is hard for me write long text . 

i have been playing all gameforge online games, on the star of all games they were pro but somehow gameforg upgrade games very slow beside what people Suggestion, simple if you give a good idea today and 1000 person agree with it, gameforg would like ok we will study the idea, and this stupid study around 5 years, and in 5 years look how many new online game will come out. 

gameforg fall down and will never come back up again. 

47 minutes ago, TheHealersGod said:

i have been playing all gameforge online games, on the star of all games they were pro but somehow gameforg upgrade games very slow beside what people Suggestion, simple if you give a good idea today and 1000 person agree with it, gameforg would like ok we will study the idea, and this stupid study around 5 years, and in 5 years look how many new online game will come out. 

gameforg fall down and will never come back up again. 

Still it will depend on "Entwell" who could made their new features. It doesn't belong primary belong GF since Entwell stopped on of their server and they started to focus on European servers. Hard to say what they should bring for now but it will not be worthy anymore to bring back ppl. Thats a quite problem of them 'cuz they don't care about what should bring it to future. I am glad for those who can makes own ideas and realistic them in as it is possible. Hopefully it wouldn't be off-topic 😅

New .... more p2w :P

2019-07-16_NT_Title_System_News_Graphics

Show everyone who you really are! Using the new title system, you can show friends and foes alike what you’ve achieved. Or would you rather wear a funny title and have a few laughs?

Are you an Adventurer, an Animal Lover or more of a Rebel? Now you can show everyone your true colours. Once you’ve earned or bought yourself a title, it will be displayed beneath your character name after activation. The titles also come with buffs which strengthen your character.

Title_NT-1024x515.jpg

Most titles are highly exclusive and only available to players who’ve made a real achievement. Free titles can only be unlocked by reaching certain levels, for example. As soon as your character reaches level 10, 20, 30 and so on up to level 90 and 99, you can collect the respective title from the NosMall. There are also titles out there which are only available to certain classes.

Title_system_spoilerV2_small.jpg

You can also earn titles by playing events, allowing everyone to see your success. Plus there are more titles which can be purchased in the NosMall.

The choice is yours – will you be a PvP Titan, a Legendary Hero or simply Godlike? Show the world!

How to progress! Simply spend x amount on the Nosmall!

Beginner : $10

Adventurer: $30

Elite:$100

Master $1000

King: $5000

Godlike: $1000000000 (+ a small service fee)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kaizou said:

Nayxa : $0 (and massive grinding and be awake 24/7 all weeks)

Master $1000

Fixed that :D

4 hours ago, Kaizou said:

Master $1000

i made it to king at uk and i stopped after that :) 

5 hours ago, Kailash said:

New .... more p2w :P

2019-07-16_NT_Title_System_News_Graphics

Show everyone who you really are! Using the new title system, you can show friends and foes alike what you’ve achieved. Or would you rather wear a funny title and have a few laughs?

Are you an Adventurer, an Animal Lover or more of a Rebel? Now you can show everyone your true colours. Once you’ve earned or bought yourself a title, it will be displayed beneath your character name after activation. The titles also come with buffs which strengthen your character.

Title_NT-1024x515.jpg

Most titles are highly exclusive and only available to players who’ve made a real achievement. Free titles can only be unlocked by reaching certain levels, for example. As soon as your character reaches level 10, 20, 30 and so on up to level 90 and 99, you can collect the respective title from the NosMall. There are also titles out there which are only available to certain classes.

Title_system_spoilerV2_small.jpg

You can also earn titles by playing events, allowing everyone to see your success. Plus there are more titles which can be purchased in the NosMall.

The choice is yours – will you be a PvP Titan, a Legendary Hero or simply Godlike? Show the world!

if there is something about flame i would love to have it ❤️

6 minutes ago, TheHealersGod said:

this is real heavy joke 

p_1316ttq7t1.jpg

p_1316cbk7p2.jpg

p_1316rm7g51.jpg

p_13166ou6b4.jpg

p_13163hdqk5.jpg

I'm actually playing on official server right now and what i need to say it's.......bullshit absolute bullshit you already know that you won't get anything of this except act 2 and lvl 65 which is okay yet just a bait to buy Ingame cash items to speed up exp and more stuff.