Kailash

Updates 2018/19 Official Server

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Elrond said:

tbh no.

I dont think that those are sp wings since the character is wearing a costume. So it might be a hat maybe? 

oh true haha, didnt even realized that he is without sp haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The complete family system was added:
With new rankis.
Global skills.
Family Missions (Daily)
Expancion of Familiar level of 10 to 20.
A new slot for costumes was added: (Wings for the character without SP)

 

New Easter event

7.jpg

hint

1. There will be different bombs on the field.

2. Each bomb has a different effect.

3. Corrosion bombs can cause significant damage to players.

4. If a card bomb hits the player, a certain chance will cause the player to become a card.

5. Conversely, if a card bomb is attacked a certain number of times, it will become a card to help the player attack the crazy clown rabbit.

6. Crazy bombs can cause damage regardless of the enemy. Attacking a crazy bomb can make the bomb go backwards.

7. If there are many crazy bombs hitting the crazy clown rabbit at the same time, I heard that magical things will happen.

 

Treasure box information

Easter eggs

8.jpg

Easter Egg Treasure Box Information
Small Easter Cake (Event) 
Crazy Clown Rabbit Expedition Seal 
White Egg (Activity) 
Easter Headwear (3rd) 
Easter Costume (3rd) 
Easter Headwear (7th) 
Easter Costume (7th) 
Easter Party Headwear (3rd) 
Easter Party Costume (3rd) 
Easter Party Headwear (7th) 
Easter Party Costume (7th)

Crazy Clown Free Expedition Treasure Chest

9.jpg

Crazy Clown Rabbit Turns Card 
Easter Headdress (3rd) 
Easter Costume (3rd) 
Easter Headwear (7th) 
Easter Costume (7th) 
Easter Egg 
Small Easter Cake (Activity) 
Infected Egg ( Activity) 
pure white egg (activity) 
angel wings

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Family Mission System is not something I would get hyped over tbh. It's seriously not well thought through.

The event stuff aside from the pets, cosmetics and anything else we can use for prizes in the event is only ever going to be used. We've made it clear we intend on creating our own events from now on.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bash said:

Family Mission System is not something I would get hyped over tbh. It's seriously not well thought through.

Tbh I am really hyped over it. Eventho it got just a few buffs and achievments but better than none. I was waiting for this update since 2012. If you can rework this system you'll win. Win my heart :)))))) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elrond said:

Tbh I am really hyped over it. Eventho it got just a few buffs and achievments but better than none. I was waiting for this update since 2012. If you can rework this system you'll win. Win my heart :)))))) 

The system is definitely in a position to be customised that's for sure. But I have no ideas right now to make it fun and unless it makes people gold to sell they don't really care about it so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bash said:

The system is definitely in a position to be customised that's for sure. But I have no ideas right now to make it fun and unless it makes people gold to sell they don't really care about it so.

What about making a competition about it? 

Users got to send their ideas to you. The best ideas win smth limited, so they are not able to sell it. Also maybe you can restrict the rewards on the accounts. If Account A gains the achievment on Family X, Account A won't get an anchievment in family Y. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elrond said:

What about making a competition about it? 

Users got to send their ideas to you. The best ideas win smth limited, so they are not able to sell it. Also maybe you can restrict the rewards on the accounts. If Account A gains the achievment on Family X, Account A won't get an anchievment in family Y. 

I was wanting to maybe do daily quests with daily buffs progression such as ramped up rates so you can do x, y and z and the result will be +1, +3, +5% extra gold and so on.

Then also have quests that unlock new raids that are family oriented.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then put those buffs on Family Level 20? 

I mean there are only 20 Familys who reached level 10 now. Level 20 on Familylevel would be a challenge, I guess. 
Movement increased by X%?
Gold Increased by Y?
Damage increased by X% if more than 50% of the Raid Team are from the same family (yours)
Familymember capacity?
Familymap?
Special Raids?
Special Family Trophy?
Defense increased by x% in FC Raids?
A Special Skin/ Costume if in Lv 20 Family? (this gets deleted when you leave the family)?


Just a few thoughts~~
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Elrond said:

Then put those buffs on Family Level 20? 

I mean there are only 20 Familys who reached level 10 now. Level 20 on Familylevel would be a challenge, I guess. 
Movement increased by X%?
Gold Increased by Y?
Damage increased by X% if more than 50% of the Raid Team are from the same family (yours)
Familymember capacity?
Familymap?
Special Raids?
Special Family Trophy?
Defense increased by x% in FC Raids?
A Special Skin/ Costume if in Lv 20 Family? (this gets deleted when you leave the family)?


Just a few thoughts~~
 

It would give incentives to level your family yea. Of course quests would be able to be done on certain levels too so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By removing the "Furry" side they are so beautiful.
Going to look in other forums I discovered that it could be a sp with a double element like the Renegade(but it is not a sure news).
In any case, if Bash decided to implement the 4th class with its modifications, there would be a small wave of novelty regarding the PvP side.

P.S Only now known as the graphic brand is no longer of Entewell but of this GameCyber, probably because Nostale Korean closed its doors and Gameforge decided to turn to other graphic designers. In any case, the fact that they are going forward is good news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Honor said:

P.S Only now known as the graphic brand is no longer of Entewell but of this GameCyber, probably because Nostale Korean closed its doors and Gameforge decided to turn to other graphic designers. In any case, the fact that they are going forward is good news.

gamecyberpvjsc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Honor said:

By removing the "Furry" side they are so beautiful.
Going to look in other forums I discovered that it could be a sp with a double element like the Renegade(but it is not a sure news).
In any case, if Bash decided to implement the 4th class with its modifications, there would be a small wave of novelty regarding the PvP side.

P.S Only now known as the graphic brand is no longer of Entewell but of this GameCyber, probably because Nostale Korean closed its doors and Gameforge decided to turn to other graphic designers. In any case, the fact that they are going forward is good news.

Entwell is the developer of the entire game, Gameforge has a license from Entwell to run NosTale.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaizou said:

Entwell is the developer of the entire game, Gameforge has a license from Entwell to run NosTale.

I thought nostale SE had closed and transfered outside Korea.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Honor said:

I thought nostale SE had closed and transfered outside Korea.

 

Entwell is a company in korea but the SE server closing doesn't mean the company closed too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elrond said:

@Bash If you will ever implement this Sp please remove the dances. Else there will be a big big big shitstorm. 

And as usual the male design looks ugly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kaizou said:

Entwell is a company in korea but the SE server closing doesn't mean the company closed too.

Yeah infact, probably how every Korean company has moved on those p2continue on the phone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Honor said:

Yeah infact, probably how every Korean company has moved on those p2continue on the phone?

Yeah, reminds me of an mmo I played named Talesrunner, it shutdown twice but the company behind it still hosts multiple games, mostly mobile one's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.