Sign in to follow this  
GreenCoffe

Suggest mob act6

What i got from your suggestion:

1) You are refering to the monster outside the raid

2) You are refering to the monster inside the raid

Answer

1) If you are refering to the monster outside the raid, it's normal they hit for a lot because those monster have a skill that increases the damage of the normal hit like the sps

2) if you are refering to the monster inside the raid it's because of the stunning skill of the erenia, once you get that hit the next hit (of anyone) will deal 99% of your hp as damage, so if you are not full hp you will die. What you can do to prevent this is: you can full pot twice ( once to get to full hp and the second time to get from 1% hp to 100% and not get killed) or die.

Hope i understood what you asked.

I think that they are unbalanced, yes, but this makes the game more complicated, if we were inmortals, that would be boring, maybe they could change the dmg of the crits, and make the basic attack stronger, so u cant get one shooted if they hits the crit at the same time, so that wouldnt be unfair, but if they deal us 300,and their atack deal like 2k, where is the dificult in the game? 

• Like 1

Well, i understand that he want a nerf on the damage of rements, im not at all agree, since a act6 its supposed to be the hardest zone

If you reduce dmg from act 6 mobs, where's the difficulty? This server is easy enough, we don't need something like this suggestion.

Even if I really hate it, I think it is okay. You can't just dominate in Act 6 zones without even having a piece of good equipment. Everything would be easy and unfair to players, who had to go through everything in the act before you.