New VGN game suggestion

Obelionn

Someone would have to correct me since it's been a while since I played, but as far as I'm aware, the official server and current private server are still fairly active. Regardless of how long they have left, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to release an AKV in the foreseeable future. It would have to fight to try to pull members of the population that are likely already cemented in the current versions of AK and aren't likely to give up what they have until one of the current servers shuts down or does something REALLY stupid. And right now, even if the current three games eventually reach the point where they can sustain themselves, it's not really something that VGN wants to endure financially, if Twin Saga Vendetta (a.k.a. the server that had so few people that it started burning a severe hole in the team's pocket) is anything to go by.

I would much rather wish to see VGN Grand Fantasia since PvP in AK is meh... But there probably won't be new VGN game anytime soon since the GM's are already busy enought with the games they have now, i don't think they have manpower to open up new game.

It is true, mainly the current private server is quite good and even the failure of Twin Saga vgn may be due to the fact that the same ones who handle AK (the private server) took a private TS a long time ago. A VGN AK is probably not a good idea in the short or long term.

7 hours ago, MasterOfShadows said:

I would much rather wish to see VGN Grand Fantasia since PvP in AK is meh... But there probably won't be new VGN game anytime soon since the GM's are already busy enought with the games they have now, i don't think they have manpower to open up new game.

^this

• Like 1

Hello,

I will give my opinion, I like Aura Kingdom May if I should choose between Aura Kingdom and Grand Fantasia, I prefer Grand Fantasia.

There has been a discussion on the top of the GM Vendettta team do not want to open another games for now because a lot of work with the old + Nostale.

In addition I am of the same opinion as Reijiarisu and MasterOfShadows.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2018 at 2:41 PM, MasterOfShadows said:

They might not have the budget either. At least not a budget that can handle the kind of financial loss that would occur if we had another Twin Saga scenario. I wouldn't be surprised if, even once they get to the point where they have more manpower, they were to be a bit more cautious of which game to pick.

Though calling it now: it most likely won't be Dragomon Hunter. That game was a train wreck that was lucky to have survived as long as it did, and I doubt it would last long here either. And I'm not talking about cash shop issues. Not even a better/fairer cash shop would salvage what little the game offered over AK or GF.

19 hours ago, Bash said:

The only game we'd consider to run from X-Legend would be either Laplace or Grand Fantasia. Both of those games are highly unlikely to arrive here.

Can you elaborate on that? You first said those two games is something you'll consider, but then said both games are highly unlikely to arrive here. So is that saying even though you'll consider them, it doesn't matter because they wont come to vendetta?

Because you said 

I had bought a dev server and had the game working on it we were fully committed to launching Grand Fantasia here at VGN but it's just not feasible we cannot put more effort into more games when our current ones require more attention. Eden Eternal is being ran fantastic by Vivi and Jordan's dev work. Scarlet Blade is having a major patch incoming and I am always busy on NosTale working on stuff. If things had played out better including IRL affairs such as education, work and obviously other launches of games we might have committed to it.

We will however not be launching a game the first half of this year at VGN as our main priority is working on the ones we currently host as we owe it to our existing members of the community that effort.

We understand that vendetta cant host another game atm; but its like one day where you're all up for gf (telling us maybe in the future) and the other where there's 0 chance of it happening. I am confusion 

Despicable-Me-Minion-Saying-What.gif?ssl

• Like 1

• VGN GM
4 hours ago, Sakura said:

Can you elaborate on that? You first said those two games is something you'll consider, but then said both games are highly unlikely to arrive here. So is that saying even though you'll consider them, it doesn't matter because they wont come to vendetta?

Because you said 

I had bought a dev server and had the game working on it we were fully committed to launching Grand Fantasia here at VGN but it's just not feasible we cannot put more effort into more games when our current ones require more attention. Eden Eternal is being ran fantastic by Vivi and Jordan's dev work. Scarlet Blade is having a major patch incoming and I am always busy on NosTale working on stuff. If things had played out better including IRL affairs such as education, work and obviously other launches of games we might have committed to it.

We will however not be launching a game the first half of this year at VGN as our main priority is working on the ones we currently host as we owe it to our existing members of the community that effort.

We understand that vendetta cant host another game atm; but its like one day where you're all up for gf (telling us maybe in the future) and the other where there's 0 chance of it happening. I am confusion 

Despicable-Me-Minion-Saying-What.gif?ssl

It does appear confusing now that I read it back. I was saying in general that if we were to decide on another x-legend game the only ones we would consider running would be laplace or grand fantasia. But due to the fact we're not planning on launching another game for a while neither will arrive.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I saw the post and could not shut up.
We know very well the great work that the people of Vendetta have done to the games
we stayed these days. A great example of this is the Eden Eternal. I played by
much time in the era that existed in Aeria Games, and today with the game updated
and in the hands of a large company that knows how to manage, making it a great game
that I will never give up. So I was very anxious when the crowd began to suggest
Grand Fantasy, because it's my favorite game after E.E.
And even being part of the community of two other GF servers, I can say with certainty
that when this possibility arose, many players were excited as I was waiting to see
the GF managed by Vendetta Games. Why this animation? Simple game administrators
are not focusing on the larger audience who wants to participate in a game that is not as
paid to win. An example: many friends of mine stopped playing GF to play E.E. fur
excellent management of the VGN team because it was already very difficult to
great status to participate in PvP and nowadays we get everything by
dungeon working with a group of friends. If the VGN team can do this with E.E.,
certainly will be able to do this with the GF. And as said, lacking time and enough economy
for the team to launch another game, then it is up to us members to fight for the team as
they struggle to keep the games available.
So I say that you have full support from several other members that I am contacting for
give a force, to conquer another game that we want to participate, being very well managed
by the VGN team.

Let Grand Fantasy come.
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...