Web Shop Upgrades $$$

Ashyaina

I don't understand why Vendetta only has like one costume available in the web shop every two weeks.

And you basically can't get any other lingerie than Plate Mail, Playful Heart, Peacock.

Why not put the low-level lingerie into the web shop for real money and have more than one costume available?

It's like Vendetta doesn't want my money.

I don't see how offering costumes and more lingerie options is Pay 2 Win.  None of that gives you a competitive advantage, it's cosmetic.

I also don't see how VGN raking in a few more bucks hurts anything.  If some or even most users won't be interested in buying cosmetic items, fine.  It certainly doesn't hurt anything.

• VGN GM

The lingerie and costumes etc can only be obtained from Mystery Boxes which are updated on a weekly basis each Wednesday.

If we start throwing costumes left and right in other areas it just leaves less to be desired when it comes to the Mystery Boxes and it's also a kick to the face if for example you just won it then it's cheaper in the mall for instance.

We're always looking for ways to market the game more we've even considered things such as "Tiered Spenders" and such but until Vivi creates more costumes for the game it's not going to be possible unfortunately.

Tiered spenders is something that would definitely work for this concept and I know many people that would like to see this system in place. However as Bash said to make that work need to have the items to offer and cycle in those tiers to make them worth while for players. I will say that "if" and or "when" something like this comes into play there is a few people I know that used to be spenders that would return being spenders just for this reason. @Ashyaina however if you haven't already do look at the Mystery boxes perhaps you will find something that interests you there, or if you have a request for a certain type of mystery box you can request it here 

Hope this helps you find something of interest.