Hanna

Glacernon and trophy

Recommended Posts

Add 5 new trophies for these raids or new rewards:

Lord Hatus, Lady Calvina, Lord Berios, Lord(?) Morcos, Caligor.

Why? becouse these trohpies maybe can to revive Glacernon (there are only have few people). And with this trophies could increase Glacernon people.

https://imgur.com/zIV4uxc

People when is demon raid.

PD: I'm angel.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bad idea to add these raids their own trophies, but I would not classify them among the 13 normal trophies.

Maybe using these 5 trophies to make some weaker PvP trophies or fusing them to get a temporary buff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it could help in Glacernon or  a.ka Frozen Crown but what will happen if all player have already the trophies ?

It will the same in ur picture again...

But good idea Btw 

I agree a bit in this suggestion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GoRy said:

Not a bad idea to add these raids their own trophies, but I would not classify them among the 13 normal trophies.

Maybe using these 5 trophies to make some weaker PvP trophies or fusing them to get a temporary buff?

I like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thiought about adding one trophy thats only works in Glacernon.

And could also add three thopies, for angel, demon and for all. These trophies will be similiar to the fairires of act 6.2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hanna said:

I thiought about adding one trophy thats only works in Glacernon.

And could also add three thopies, for angel, demon and for all. These trophies will be similiar to the fairires of act 6.2.

Which is? Adding element to 2 different types? Cause I disagree with that if that's what you're referring to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Squizzy said:

Which is? Adding element to 2 different types? Cause I disagree with that if that's what you're referring to.

Angel: 10% damage to demons.

Demon: 10% damage to angels.

For all: 5% damage to angels and demons.

I think this is the secundary effect of the fairies, but for trophies it could be less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squizzy said:

Which is? Adding element to 2 different types? Cause I disagree with that if that's what you're referring to.

I think it refers more to the effect of doing more pvp damage to one side.
e.g You create the fairy of Erenia to do more damage to the angels, something like that but in trophy.

I could add a section dedicated only to FC in the trophies, as mentioned by the brother
@GoRy but placing an exclusive that only applies the effect while in FC. This could bring more diversity in FC, more raid would be made (because the demand has dropped quite a bit these days).

If Caligor is included in this list, with a trophy that applies damage to both sides, it would be excellent to encourage people to go more to the Caligor.

I agree with adding trophies in the Frozen Crown raid. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've checked some things today. The "trophy" from Caligor can be just basic Caligor's spirit, as this item does not have much usage right now, when you can make perfection stones just from UL drop. I also still stand up for my suggestion - these trophies (or buffs) being just temporary.

Edit : What about crafting that "Caligor trophy" with exact amount of spirits? People would at least be interested more in killing Caligor than spawn killing the other faction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hanna said:

Angel: 10% damage to demons.

Demon: 10% damage to angels.

For all: 5% damage to angels and demons.

I think this is the secundary effect of the fairies, but for trophies it could be less.

The "for all" sounds kinda useless cause at the end of the day you're still only getting 5%, but i like the idea for the other 2 i suppose, though with all the increase damage in the game already it might get a little out of hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squizzy said:

The "for all" sounds kinda useless cause at the end of the day you're still only getting 5%, but i like the idea for the other 2 i suppose, though with all the increase damage in the game already it might get a little out of hand.

really in 10% to all, but there was something else that the fernon fairy had to extra to the other two. If I get the information, I'll post it.

7 minutes ago, GoRy said:

I've checked some things today. The "trophy" from Caligor can be just basic Caligor's spirit, as this item does not have much usage right now, when you can make perfection stones just from UL drop. I also still stand up for my suggestion - these trophies (or buffs) being just temporary.

The idea that it is temporary would not encourage people to remove it because:
% drop + temporary as well as a tarot + elapsed time = not profitable.

Certainly the spirit of caligor should receive a rework because it is currently very useless, but I do not think you should give it that focus.
Maybe for a design theme it would look pretty good as a trophy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You must count with the fact that you can bring a lot of alts on these raids and there are only 4 (5 with Cali) raids, where you can obtain a trophy. That is the reason I suggested it.

The duration could be week, two or whole month, that just depends on the chances of obtaining these trophies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are still a few more things to come with Trophies I hope to begin working on it very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now