Buff list for GvG/TW

SaaY

The cert stuns works against bosses (wrong description). Also people choosing to have crit dmg reduction over having key stats at  100% is a common error, lets say you are a healer with 93% cast and you choose a crit dmg reduction over 10% cast cert because 103% is overcap, while in fact that 7% cast would give you more bulk. Crit or m-crit should always be at 100% counting pod/events/consumables, unless you are a debuffer, atkspd at 60-70% for physicals, and cast at 100% for healers and m-dps that have cast on their highest dps skills.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SaaY said:

Thx for you suggestion Deathoniak o/ soon i will add, but those resist potions works on GvG/TW?

Yes they do, just they have an offset CD making not everyone using it, but it can be used as a first encounter. There are many things more you can add, look them up, like weapon swapping etc. Some weapon are very useful to swap. there is also that potion that makes you fall asleep and recover your HP and the other one called Hidden detection potion which reveals people using invisible. Frozen in time capsules , one of best things used in pvp to time things properly. There is patches like sniper patch which can increase duration of some buffs.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SaaY said:

Thx for you suggestion Deathoniak o/ soon i will add, but those resist potions works on GvG/TW?

They do,just the green ones you can use in pvp maps,the others from Sky tower and 4t dont work.there's also a lot of other things to help on it like Elyisian devil soul,Locus life leaf,which you can put on your skill bar for revive when you die out of your party in tw,if you died inside a party you can revive and insta use the Freeze in time capsule to give time for your healers heal you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yukani said:

They do,just the green ones you can use in pvp maps,the others from Sky tower and 4t dont work.there's also a lot of other things to help on it like Elyisian devil soul,Locus life leaf,which you can put on your skill bar for revive when you die out of your party in tw,if you died inside a party you can revive and insta use the Freeze in time capsule to give time for your healers heal you.

Those too, but i heard the locus life leaf can get you banned for using it because it was not supposed to be used like that, on aeria atleast. I am not sure if it is here, never bothered to use it in case.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deathoniak said:

Those too, but i heard the locus life leaf can get you banned for using it because it was not supposed to be used like that, on aeria atleast. I am not sure if it is here, never bothered to use it in case.

If that was really ''ilegal'' here everyone could just watch gvg/tw videos and make half of server banned,and i doubt they will.

Just now, Yukani said:

If that was really ''ilegal'' here everyone could just watch gvg/tw videos and make half of server banned,and i doubt they will.

Pretty much but it could be made as a warning from this date am guessing. I will leave that on the staff to decide whether it is or not. I am pretty sure a lot of people do use it still.