Kailash

Translate the English Game into Spanish.

Recommended Posts

Good I come to leave some files so that you can leave your game in Spanish (Completely)

All objects, missions, monsters will go from English to Spanish. (Objects, monsters and other things exclusive to the VGN server will also be translated)

You just have to put the files in the NotaleData folder.
Vendetta Gaming Network \ NosTale Vendetta \ NostaleData

I will leave here the download link:   https://mega.nz/#F!eAskHTzS!6HDtIUTUPCwLTLuDDDrBuQ

 

Once that is done, and you want to return to the original language, just open the luncher and click on Verify

 

 

Remember that the official language will still be in English.
The Server Language will remain English.

Later I will try to leave for the other languages.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Elrond said:

Isn't this client modification?

In a way, yes. But it is not an internal modification and neither is it something that could harm.
They are only text translations.

 

As I said before, the client will remain in English. Server shouts and other ads will continue to appear in English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't feel like it is going to be a good idea. It is already hard to communicate with most of Spanish people, and now would be even harder, couse of the item names and etc. It is going to divide the community even more 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Divide for what? xD
 The division is for the arena issue, and cause everyfucking player that talk to me and knows that im spaniards, spam m tacos, paella, and shit like that, like fucking nerds

 

Btw, the language patch will be restore with every patch right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Alkarin said:

Btw, the language patch will be restore with every patch right?

Yes,.

Only in the updates that include new objects or missions (All referring to the texts)

But each patch will update it right here.

This week I will see if I do French, Italian and German.

 

1 hour ago, Warrur said:

I don't feel like it is going to be a good idea. It is already hard to communicate with most of Spanish people, and now would be even harder, couse of the item names and etc. It is going to divide the community even more 

What divides a community is the attitude of the xD players. Not the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to leave a warning for this here as well.

 

Yes this is considered client modification, but we will let this slide. Should this stance ever change, we will make it known. BUT, we do not condone this, will not support it and will not be responsible if it contains a keylogger or some other sort of virus that makes its way in. Download this at your own risk. Anything that breaks or may happen to you for making this change to your client is something YOU need to solve yourself, we will NOT be supporting/helping with it in any way.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the attidute of the players is what devides players, but it is already like Spanish vs the rest and it is a thing I'm not happy tho. What I meant it is already hard to communicate with Spanish ppl in the game, as I'm selling something, or whatever I get a lot of questions in Spanish etc. I think it will encourage the players to speak Spanish even more, and it would divide the community more than it is now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best of this problem are conversations like this:

 

Player A: "WTS WOA 30k/u"

Player B: "Spanish"

Player A: "No I only speak English. No Spanish."

Player B "BLA BLA in Spanish" 

 

Most of them are just kind of ignorant. They won't adjust.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elrond said:

Il meglio di questo problema sono le conversazioni come questa:

 

Giocatore A: "WTS WOA 30k / u"

Giocatore B: "spagnolo"

Giocatore A: "No, parlo solo inglese, niente spagnolo".

Giocatore B "BLA BLA in spagnolo" 

 

Molti di loro sono semplicemente ignoranti. Non si adegueranno.

really, is the truth, some ppl are stupid, whe yhey ask me, are u spanish?

im answer: no i speak english... and they continue to speak spanish... 

it makes me think you're stupid or something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well what divides mostly the spanish people and english are 

1.In spain theres an dialect called valenciano/catalan and some zones theres only those two because who needs english right? 

2.Someone dont care about english

and for not mention the spanish systems of learning,the minister of learning are going to delete english in classes before Highschool or also known as ESO 

Spanish comes from latin 

English comes from the old language of the Scandinavia from the viking age 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nayxa said:

Well what divides mostly the spanish people and english are 

1.In spain theres an dialect called valenciano/catalan and some zones theres only those two because who needs english right? 

2.Someone dont care about english

and for not mention the spanish systems of learning,the minister of learning are going to delete english in classes before Highschool or also known as ESO 

Spanish comes from latin 

English comes from the old language of the Scandinavia from the viking age 

1- I've learned english perfectly at school without any kind of extrascolar academy in a zone with Spanish a d Catalan.

2- If they don't care about english we should not care about them when they speak to us.

•Yes spanish educations system is a mess and a shit.

 

Kailash thx for the client translation, it could be useful for some people but it may i troduce bad habits in-gamr.

Edited by VoidSlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nayxa said:

Well what divides mostly the spanish people and english are 

1.In spain theres an dialect called valenciano/catalan and some zones theres only those two because who needs english right? 

2.Someone dont care about english

and for not mention the spanish systems of learning,the minister of learning are going to delete english in classes before Highschool or also known as ESO 

Spanish comes from latin 

English comes from the old language of the Scandinavia from the viking age 

1. I don't get it this argument. I understand that you might have dialect in some areas, but it doesn't mean you can't learn English

2. How can you not care about language that is one of the most spoken around the world and play on server where it is a main language.

"He is going to" nothing else to mention. If he haven't done this yet, why you don't speak English?

 

And English is west Germanic language developed around 5th to 7th age. First recorded raid of Vikings comes from 8th century 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Warrur said:

1. I don't get it this argument. I understand that you might have dialect in some areas, but it doesn't mean you can't learn English

2. How can you not care about language that is one of the most spoken around the world and play on server where it is a main language.

"He is going to" nothing else to mention. If he haven't done this yet, why you don't speak English?

 

And English is west Germanic language developed around 5th to 7th age. First recorded raid of Vikings comes from 8th century 

1.theres somewhere theres not english even

2.Some people in spain doesnt see this as so 

3.Theres half spain i think 

4.Since when did germans invade/go to England btw im Danish and i know the history of the world,Vikings came before the birth of crist so xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello the files were updated according to the last update ^^.
It leaves the stats of the wings correctly and also those of titans.

About the other languages, I do not have time and I do not know some of them, but maybe I'll give them some day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PsykoBoss said:

Hi, i have a problem, when i changed the files on Nostale Data folder, the item in the game and the monster have name such as zts ecc.. Why?

If you used the files that I put here, it should look normal. You will only see this way in case you have used a file that was not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you dummys, English In General. why make a spanish version when this is an English server? do you see foreigners speaking in their own language publicly in your country? NO, they learn the language and follow whatever rules and laws that are applied to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IvanL said:

you dummys, English In General. why make a spanish version when this is an English server? do you see foreigners speaking in their own language publicly in your country? NO, they learn the language and follow whatever rules and laws that are applied to them

Mate if they want to modify the scripts of their nostale files (not in a harmful way) I don't see any problem with that, as long as people follow the rules I think its fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well,as long they dont speak Spanish in general,im fine with it 

Cause i just got an info from my old family DelBronx...also half of them were banned.(My thoughts) they speaked in Spanish in general and GS/GM got a bit annoyed and well they banned them xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:S That would be a bit harsh on our part, these are the punishments for alternate language in general cJ4Z1AU.png

Also the files help a lot of peeps that come from spanish NT since they're used to looking for items with their names in spanish and it can be a bit hard to transition to the new ones. As long as they follow the rules if they're more comfortable with their items in whatever language there are no problems n_n

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Siseneri said:

:S That would be a bit harsh on our part, these are the punishments for alternate language in general cJ4Z1AU.png

Also the files help a lot of peeps that come from spanish NT since they're used to looking for items with their names in  spanish and it can be a bit hard to transition to the new ones. As long as they follow the rules if they're more comfortable with their items in whatever language there are no problems n_n

Not all follows rules,i see at least 12 in general everyday back in time,now i saw only 2 today so its maybe working a bit better ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion this isn't a good idea to interference into game's files, because later it can cause problems/conflicts in game :/.

I have nothing against Spanish people, but I think they should respect the rules and try to use English language in speaker or general. If they don't want to do this, they shouldn't play here.

It's the same when you arrive to other country (for example: to Russia) and you don't know their language and you don't even want to adjust - it's disrespect to their country ¬¬.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now