Kailash

Translate the English Game into Spanish.

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Nika-Omari said:

In my opinion this isn't a good idea to interference into game's files, because later it can cause problems/conflicts in game :/.

I have nothing against Spanish people, but I think they should respect the rules and try to use English language in speaker or general. If they don't want to do this, they shouldn't play here.

It's the same when you arrive to other country (for example: to Russia) and you don't know their language and you don't even want to adjust - it's disrespect to their country ¬¬.

So if I arrive to russia do I have to change my smartphone settings to russian too? ; Spanish-speaking people have to abide by rules like everyone else, and those who don't simply are punished as they should be and thats a fact. If someone wants to modify their client's language because they feel more comfortable, and without violating the rules I think it's okay.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this, cause everybody point that the spaniards are "the bad guys" or something like that, it's not kinda like, ppl german or french going 20 to 1 to ppl just for calling out them. 

 

Btw, ppl is mad about only english i think that it's not for know or not the language. It's more for the reputation of UK, being one of the less populated sv's, meanwhile spanish, german and french sv's are the most populated one xD. 

 

Anyway, if someone bothering u talking on spanish or other language on whisps, then block him xD, But don't pay it with the whole spanish community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Alkarin said:

I love this, cause everybody point that the spaniards are "the bad guys" or something like that, it's not kinda like, ppl german or french going 20 to 1 to ppl just for calling out them. 

 

Btw, ppl is mad about only english i think that it's not for know or not the language. It's more for the reputation of UK, being one of the less populated sv's, meanwhile spanish, german and french sv's are the most populated one xD. 

 

Anyway, if someone bothering u talking on spanish or other language on whisps, then block him xD, But don't pay it with the whole spanish community.

I remember the time that my familly DelBronx talked in general chat in spanish or in speakers just for fun (they got muted)

so maybe some spanish pp doesnt know so much english to speak to one,also many can learn english cause it is in english with speakers and that,but some people doesnt want to learn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, kinda like Fantasy gonna hunt me just because he threath me on spanish on general, and i send the screenshot and he get muted so.

 

English isn't hard at all, i know that my english sucks, but what i mean is that the most knowledge that i have it's for games and films xD, Here the english class are the same on low or high lvl, The whole educational system is fucked up and only care about give u a 5/10, u don't really learn anything xD.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Devilry said:

So if I arrive to russia do I have to change my smartphone settings to russian too?

I'm afraid that you didn't understand me. I said about SPEAKING in this language, not about changing smartphone settings!

13 hours ago, Devilry said:

If someone wants to modify their client's language because they feel more comfortable, and without violating the rules I think it's okay.

Well, I only expressed my opinion about this idea. I don't approve it, but if someone wants to do this - he/she will do it ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yoshua said:

Hola puede mostrarme unas fotos de como se ve?

y tambien quiero saber si no pasa nada al usar los archivos

Remember the language on the forum is English, please communicate in English even if it is a post to adapt the language of the game to Spanish. As for your doubt, it's the same as playing the official (that's how the language looks).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have updated the files to Spanish version 21. You can download them in the same link.

I have fixed several translation errors that come from the Spanish official nostale. As for example the one of the arms +45 his buff, in the nostale.es they are badly translated now they are already correct in vendetta (Spanish version)

Original:

77173af09634f8fc78b9ed3be074a119.png

Fixed:

952bc0543b2b15a7dfbd0b07c65fe63b.png

 

And the new items has also been translated ^^

99ccb43a9e6e0b8c0c35feeeb73b79b1.png

Link: Tutorial, 

 

https://mega.nz/#F!eAskHTzS!6HDtIUTUPCwLTLuDDDrBuQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now