Sign in to follow this  
Specter

Play Dead emote

I took this inspiration off someone from peer, who mentioned how it would be nice to have a play-dead or faint emote.

Would it be possible to code this with KD animation or death action animation? 

Once again this a half baked idea but Id rather post it before it gets stale in my head or google docs.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Specter said:

I took this inspiration of someone from peer, who mentioned how it would be nice to have a play-dead or faint emote.

Would it be possible to code this with KD animation or death action animation? 

Once again this a half baked idea but Id rather post it before it gets stale in my head or google docs.

That would be fun and funny to randomly do it or for RP purposes. I do that a lot on FF14 x'D

• Like 1

It's probably possible although I'm not promising it is because I haven't tried to but in future I could look into this more.

• Like 1

If its possible we could make a lot of emoties,just like in League,maybe only be able to buy with AP,so ppl could be motivated to spend more $.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yukani said:

If its possible we could make a lot of emoties,just like in League,maybe only be able to buy with AP,so ppl could be motivated to spend more $.

I think it would actually be possible to add ones like the league ones into this game where u press the button and an image appears above your head. The only difference would be they would be relative to the characters rotation so I would maybe have to make it spin.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I think it would actually be possible to add ones like the league ones into this game where u press the button and an image appears above your head. The only difference would be they would be relative to the characters rotation so I would maybe have to make it spin.

It would be really nice,everything new/different from other ee servers would be enought to bring more ppl into the game,also something like this if it really happen could make a lot of ppl motivated to put some amount of ap.

• Like 1

- I used to do this a lot before when i played btw, basically you go to GT, and take off all your gears off or with if you want to, then go to a Summoner and summon many mobs eventually getting you killed. After you die, force close the game and you will appear in aven dead.

- Another way is to let One Eyed Roger kill you and you die there.

- The third way is to get into a duel with another player and have a 3rd player use True Grit on normal sage while letting pet on, this causes the pet to get glitched and kill you while you do not revive instantly thus you stay dead where you are.

- Fourth is you die by a monster in an event or a GM (like exia used to kill everyone on Aeria server back then)

• Like 1

Hello :D

I'm 100% for it, it would be so funny new crumbs, I also like the idea of GM-Jordan for little icons on the head. :x

• Like 1