So apparently some GS have said that legions are considered elites and therefore afk-ing legions for enchant achieve is bannable? Im so confused....I get that their full name are "Legion Elites", but I thought there was a consensus that elites r the rare monsters, and armor chest farms r just legions.

wats next? banning afk in aven cause "roger chests asdsadsad blahblahblah", "oh u can sit at designated spawn spots where he casts aoe and use ref enchant to get atk status and therefore chest from him....." that kind of BS?

ban all fantasy dragon owners?

and yes im just here to complain (even tho I alrdy know the rules), because I really am shocked at what people need to be smoking to say that legions give ccm and r therefore bannable, and I dont give a crap if u guys use "an MS term", dont forget this is VGN and a staff member is supposed to know this!

Oh btw, I didnt mention ur name here, but just to give a sample..."quit following me thru portal or I will kick you", yikes, didnt know you can follow somebody thru portal, one you have not even added as friend. i have not mentioned the staff name but frankly this is ridiculous.

If you have a complaint, then do so civilly, not with the entitlement of, "I have to be listened to".

You can read the rules here:

11 minutes ago, Vivi said:

If you have a complaint, then do so civilly, not with the entitlement of, "I have to be listened to".

You can read the rules here:

I didnt ask to be listened to, this is asinine, Ik the rules, since when were legions bannable? he ( im not telling u for privacy protection, even tho i really distrust his capacity to process things) think legions r bannable, and hes a staff member....christ...how did this even happen? wasnt there a test to determine if GS knew things in this game?

The rules are very clear for the exact question your asking.

Since Pet AFK farming for the sake of abusing ranking is becoming an issue, we will be handing out warnings for first time offenders.

If you're seen doing this again, it will be a permanent ban. 

This rule does fall under the "Hacking/Bug Exploitation" rule of "Playing the game in a way that's not intended". We're being more than generous of giving the warning before instantly permanently banning.

AFK farming (not including pets)/botting/macroing is and always will be a permanent ban without warning.

wow so even vivi thinks legions can help with ranking abuse, well I guess they sorta do cause crafting achieves/rankings? well, do your job and ban doudou and miko and mari and everyone else who has fantasy dragon, I will wait.

Just now, Specter said:

wow so even vivi thinks legions can help with ranking abuse, well I guess they sorta do cause crafting achieves/rankings? well, do your job and ban doudou and miko and mari and everyone else who has fantasy dragon, I will wait.

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing darling.

I never said that. I said the answer to your question is in the rules. The rule applies to monsters that can be used to abuse rankings. Are legions involved with ranking? No, then common sense would be to READ THE RULES.

1 minute ago, Vivi said:

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing darling.

I never said that. I said the answer to your question is in the rules. The rule applies to monsters that can be used to abuse rankings. Are legions involved with ranking? No, then common sense would be to READ THE RULES.

oh I perfectly understand wat your saying, but since neither of us seem to be listening to each other and you are pretending otherwise, I suggest you close this thread. I have seen enough.

I think there is a misunderstanding going here.

@Specter I believe the GS who said that is misinformed about legion being bannable as it has nothing to do with ranking directly.

The rules only state ''for the sake of abusing ranking''. So no legion elite farming shouldn't be bannable, it never was before.

I believe Vivi only means for people who said so , to read the rules. And the rules has the information needed about for which reason pet afk farming if bannable, which clearly is only for ranking.

So the conclusion would be, NO pet afking for Legions is NOT bannable, while it is for Elites that do give ranking points ( that is the Elites that have a lower spawn point found in specific places on maps)

On 4/24/2018 at 11:44 AM, Deathoniak said:

I think there is a misunderstanding going here.

@Specter I believe the GS who said that is misinformed about legion being bannable as it has nothing to do with ranking directly.

The rules only state ''for the sake of abusing ranking''. So no legion elite farming shouldn't be bannable, it never was before.

I believe Vivi only means for people who said so , to read the rules. And the rules has the information needed about for which reason pet afk farming if bannable, which clearly is only for ranking.

So the conclusion would be, NO pet afking for Legions is NOT bannable, while it is for Elites that do give ranking points ( that is the Elites that have a lower spawn point found in specific places on maps)

Look, Ik the rules, I know what vivi is saying, but the fact that a GS can be this misinformed is atrocious, they are staff members and I expect staff members to know the rules of this game they handle.

I dont know, vyzy wyzy, it seems to me the staff are way in over their heads and abusing their power, im not coming back, bunch of people even more childish than I am.

1 hour ago, Specter said:

Look, Ik the rules, I know what vivi is saying, but the fact that a GS can be this misinformed is atrocious, they are staff members and I expect staff members to know the rules of this game they handle.

I dont know, vyzy wyzy, it seems to me the staff are way in over their heads and abusing their power, im not coming back, bunch of people even more childish than I am.

Thats nothing new for staffs (GS's) some of them not even speak english.

Ok, this is just turning into a hate post. If you people can't learn to criticize in a polite and respectful many. Just get out.