Sign in to follow this  
Misty

A future dimension ?

Hello GM-Jordan,

this and just one question, expected you create one last Dimension lvl 96 - 100 ? or Dimension Of souls will be the last ?

• Like 1

Well there's not a lot I can do with it to be honest the map was designed to follow a style like Devastation Dimension and Vingot Lab so it kinda falls out of favor if I made a regular map like Viroona Vale being tied to the map.The Dimension Trials kinda fell in there and then I thought I would expand it with 4 Trials. Maybe I could expand it later but atm I don't really think I want to continue it without a level cap increase which is what I'm stuck at with at the moment.

• Like 1

You need to increase character levels to create a new dimension ? ( example) levels 101 - 120 ? Let me get this straight.

Well what I'm saying is it doesn't really make sense to just add a map to continue this area of the game unless its another leveling open world dungeon like Dimension of Souls. However, right now leveling is very easy in Eden Eternal so we do not need a new map of this style unless the level cap was raised and players need a better place to level.

• Confused 1

Okay I get it, yes you're not wrong I just wanted to know if it was in your project or not in the future ^^

Thank you for responding.