Poll Name read the post  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post for more information on the choices

• Major changes to all classes
    • Major changes to weaker classes
    • Minor changes to all classes.
    • Minor changes to weaker classes.
    • Change nothing

All these people in this forum dont even play in parties Jordan, they are solo people.Just so we are clear.

1 hour ago, Kouen said:

All these people in this forum dont even play in parties Jordan, they are solo people.Just so we are clear.

I know who does and who doesn't play in parties I also know what is stupid and what isn't. You don't have to tell me but thanks for the concern xD. I take most of what people say with a grain of salt and usually I'm right with what I decide even though most don't think that way.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Kouen said:

You would be more helpful by exposing your opinion about this tw instead of trying to downgrade suggestions of people that don't play in the same way as you play.

• Like 2

The eden already reached its limit of base content, Jordan managed to overcome Aeria Games with all classes Awakens, even with the game becoming very repetitive: every new patch people run to equip themselves to go pvp, in the next patch is the same thing, became a eternal cycle, comes to a point where there is no longer where to put status for classes, the power of the classes begins to get extremely excessive, classes like GM that are already strong for having an extreme burst become stronger still, other classes weak begin to become strong too, what I mean by this is that it all comes at a certain time that everything turns into a glass cannons festival Everyone kills everyone with 1-hit or 2 no chance of you being able to think of an alternative escape, tanker classes like GK which simply can not die if they are not focused by 5 or more people at the same time, i don't have much to propose to change the game since i am away for a long time, but it would be good to decrease the base damage of the awaken classes, how would this affect the game? would create a fairer and more fun pvp, you could reduce the resistances of the gems and trophies of the game, so there would be so much reason for everyone to go around giving cap on all the resistances, it would be something more like in the cap 70-75 40- 50 of resistance would already be good, decrease healing of healers so they will have to think about focusing or tankyness or healing, can not have much of the 2 at the same time, '' soraka can not heal the entire team and tank as a Thresh at the same time.'' just a exemple.