Sign in to follow this  
Yukani

Server lag

I already know that south america ppl have ways more lag and delay than others players (No idea why because in aeria server we dont have it)

But at like 3 months i didint had this lag,it started to happen again on this weeknd,everytime in pvp when we use skills everything freeze and only chat work etc...

Any idea in how to fix it?since it wasnt happening at a long time.

4 hours ago, Yukani said:

I already know that south america ppl have ways more lag and delay than others players (No idea why because in aeria server we dont have it)

But at like 3 months i didint had this lag,it started to happen again on this weeknd,everytime in pvp when we use skills everything freeze and only chat work etc...

Any idea in how to fix it?since it wasnt happening at a long time.

Comparing Aeria servers to ours is like comparing apples and pears.

• Haha 1

From what I'm hearing the network providers in South America (at least Brazil) seem to be having some sort of disturbance issues these past couple of days. I have guild members from there who couldn't PvP at all this weekend due to severe lag and they are all from around the same place and country and never lagged that heavily ever before. So it sounds to me like there's something up with South America's internet provider(s) atm.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Goddess said:

From what I'm hearing the network providers in South America (at least Brazil) seem to be having some sort of disturbance issues these past couple of days. I have guild members from there who couldn't PvP at all this weekend due to severe lag and they are all from around the same place and country and never lagged that heavily ever before. So it sounds to me like there's something up with South America's internet provider(s) atm.

Ye,the thing is that we providers are only having issues with ee,not in other games,but thanks anyways for trying to explain,better than the previous one that as always only try to put cool words and avoid trying to explain sht.

13 hours ago, Bash said:

Both are edible :thinking:

11 hours ago, Yukani said:

Ye,the thing is that we providers are only having issues with ee,not in other games,but thanks anyways for trying to explain,better than the previous one that as always only try to put cool words and avoid trying to explain sht.

I'm sorry you feel that way but you're on a losing battle as is being from South America and connecting to servers in Western Europe... Explained it many many times before go read those explanations.

On 5/7/2018 at 1:00 AM, Bash said:

you mean rotting pears that give you a lifetime of diarrhea...and then take your money while you're on the toilet...

On 5/8/2018 at 4:42 AM, Bash said:

I'm sorry you feel that way but you're on a losing battle as is being from South America and connecting to servers in Western Europe... Explained it many many times before go read those explanations.

The only explanation i saw was from you replying on my coment when i asked if the server host could be upgraded,and you said that it has the best server host and working perfectly,im not saying the server host is bad,but if ppl from south america (50%) of your ee population,why not try to upgrade or find a way to fix those issues.

And i know there will always be a latency problem,like 250-300 from south america-europe,but the lag we get are not just latency (normal delays), so if the server is working perfectly and dont need any kind of upgrade/review,why does some ppl still have a lot of issues like freezing,10seconds for swap in pvp,all dash skills make you unable to move for some seconds and etc...Im just saying it again because it did stoped for some months and those issues back only after last weekend,so you guys maybe could see if something changed to those issues back to happen again.

• Like 1

Seems like the lag wont be fixed,so i tried to use a vpn and it worked pretty well,if someone else is having those kind of delays try to use a vpn,the one im using now is Windscribe.

• Confused 1