All Available 3rd Skills Pet Guide

COmetkun99

I used to have a saved link to one of Aeria's old forum threads that listed all the available 3rd skills, sadly all of those old but useful guides got wiped when they revamped their entire forum and deleted all threads (before I had the chance to screensave them). So as of now I don't think there's one out to the public unless someone else wrote them all down.

Got this data months ago when Vicinity 3-2 was released (this is only a guess, it may not be 100% accurate)

Fatality Blade: Deals area P-DMG to the target. Any target with lower than 15% HP has a 10% chance of being killed instantly. Boss Monsters are immune to this effect. 
Falling Cherry Blossom: Deals double DMG to all enemies within 15 feet of target, causing them to suffer 500 Bleeding DMG each second for next 8 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times. 
Destroy Armor: Deals P-DMG to all enemies within 20 feet of target, decreasing their DEF -15% for 5 seconds. 
Shadowless Sword: Deals P-DMG to all enemies within a 20-foot fan-shaped area, with a 30% chance of decreasing their ACC -50% for 5 seconds. 
Sacred Barrier: Attacks have 60% chance of decreasing target's Move SPD -15%. Stacks up to 5 times. 5 stacks of this effect additionally decrease target's Elemental Resistance -15 for 6 seconds. 
Permafrost: Strikes enemies in a 25-foot straight line, with a 20% chance of immobilizing them for 2 seconds. When immobilization expires, target's Move SPD is decreased -40% for next 5 seconds. 
Nameless Aura: 70% chance of decreasing Dark Resistance of targets -10 for 8 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times

• Like 4