[GF]

Lhein

Good day everybody, i dont plan on bothering the staff or anything by talking about this topic again, i just wanted to talk about it.

I played GF since the first open beta and that means i played it a looooong time ago and know a lot about it, i checked on the last few days how were the servers going in activity, US server, FR server, Siwa server ,LAT server etc. And i can tell aeria is letting them all die because they didnt do anything to help the players when they could. They always been up for the money so that screw up the game. The most active one of those servers was LAT and its dying too, for me is sad that they kill GF cause i really love playing it and would love to keep doing so. I played your servers of all your games and you do a fantastic job managing them, great features, good content, etc. That always keep the players interested, way more than those of aeria. Im not asking you guys to make a server right away or anything like that, im here to say that im sure is not a bad idea that you guys make a GF server cause im 100% sure that it will work, so please keep it in mind. If the time comes, i wish i could be part of it and help you guys to make it real, i know the reasons why it dies and have so many ideas to prevent it.

Sorry if my english was kinda bad. But tried to do my best anyways haha. 

My regards.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure the GM's will be glad to read that!

I know a lot of people hyped the idea of Vendetta releasing a GF server and I know the disappointment it caused when the suggestion got turned down (check previous threads regarding it), but sadly that seems to be the reality as of now since three games already takes up all of the GM's time and it's already stressful as it is with managing all of them. Especially as the communities of the current games we're hosting are still thriving and growing.

However I do not think the idea of it ever happening is wiped off the table still, but I'm pretty sure the current situation does not allow us in any way to be hosting a fourth game here soon. I also know @Bash has a lot of stuff going on in life now and he's multitasking being in charge of VGN and keeping up with his real life so that's just another reason I don't see this happening any time soon. But never say never. ?

• Like 1

It's a pleasure, im also well aware of what you said and that the GM doesn't have too much time, and it's ok, just wanted to say im sure ppl would be happy if that happend, however it may take long, but i will remain with my hopes up.

If they ever need it, i'll glady give all the help and info i have, piece by piece we can build the castle.?

19 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure the GM's will be glad to read that!

I know a lot of people hyped the idea of Vendetta releasing a GF server and I know the disappointment it caused when the suggestion got turned down (check previous threads regarding it), but sadly that seems to be the reality as of now since three games already takes up all of the GM's time and it's already stressful as it is with managing all of them. Especially as the communities of the current games we're hosting are still thriving and growing.

However I do not think the idea of it ever happening is wiped off the table still, but I'm pretty sure the current situation does not allow us in any way to be hosting a fourth game here soon. I also know @Bash has a lot of stuff going on in life now and he's multitasking being in charge of VGN and keeping up with his real life so that's just another reason I don't see this happening any time soon. But never say never. ?

4 hours ago, Lhein said:

It's a pleasure, im also well aware of what you said and that the GM doesn't have too much time, and it's ok, just wanted to say im sure ppl would be happy if that happend, however it may take long, but i will remain with my hopes up.

If they ever need it, i'll glady give all the help and info i have, piece by piece we can build the castle.?

Of course, keep the hopes up! I'm sure people agree with you ?